Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

^^good to know. Still figuring out what to use it on. Everything has NRD's now.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings DINO2015 June $20 code

The new 20% OFF e-mail CODE now includes Bomb trooper and EXCLUSIVE SUPERMAN...

I might have to get superman.

I was resisted the last few e-mail codes, only because I had everything that I wanted that worked...but now they are adding in new stuff like the Hoth duo, DC Superman and Bomb Clone Trooper as well as REX 2 is now on the list...but I gave in for Exclusive DC Superman for $160...

Today is the federally observed July 4th so they could well be closed.

I was resisted the last few e-mail codes, only because I had everything that I wanted that worked...but now they are adding in new stuff like the Hoth duo, DC Superman and Bomb Clone Trooper as well as REX 2 is now on the list...but I gave in for Exclusive DC Superman for $160...

I did too! :hi5:

Yeah its a 3 month period. He went up for PO May 14 so one more month until he's coupon eligible, man.

Damn bad math on my part. I guess i need to decide if I want the Spacetrooper.

COMIC15 new $20 code perhaps? Working for me. Though haven't checked out yet.
Just tried it on a whim and it worked.

Thanks for posting the new code. Grabbed another stormtrooper with the 20 bucks off and flat 10 dollar shipping. Get'em while you can

Nothing I really "need" right now that is coupon eligible. Just waiting for farmer Luke to become eligible. :impatient:

Nothing I really "need" right now that is coupon eligible. Just waiting for farmer Luke to become eligible. :impatient:

Yup, that's my next definite pre-order. Especially since it has the exclusive. Holding off on Kenobi and Vader for now.

I got the email for 4th of July for the 20% though it says no coupons left where the code should be. This is the meanest email I ever got :(

I got the same 'no codes left' crap. It's probably for the usual stuff they are struggling to shift.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

I haven't added it to my account so hopefully it works.

Jly415o8dsyq9c

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

JLY4152SAMW4SP
If anyone needs, haven't linked it

Back