Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

You guys think there's a good chance the Cap 2 pack will be around for a big discount at Spooktacular? If so, I might get it just for the Rogers fig.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

Are there any codes that work with the new DOFP Wolverine? As far as I can tell there are no 20% ones for it. :(

Are there any codes that work with the new DOFP Wolverine? As far as I can tell there are no 20% ones for it. :(
Too soon, I think. It hasn't been out all that long for it to get that kind of deal.

I'm waiting on a 20% off coupon for Wolverine, as well as AC Batman. It will be a while yet for Wolverine to get a deal, and a much longer wait for Batman.

The fig I've expected to see is Falcon... He hasn't gotten a deal yet. If he appears on a 20 or 30% code, I'll get him.

Since Winter Soldier has been in the last couple of deals, I would imagine Falcon isn't far behind.

It would be nice if people who took the codes, would say they claimed them, that way people don't waste time trying them. And so we know that more than one person is getting them.

It would be nice if people who took the codes, would say they claimed them, that way people don't waste time trying them. And so we know that more than one person is getting them.

These are probably the kind of codes that once they're in the public domain anyone can use them regardless who else saved them in their wallets. Hence the individual numbering and the way they generate.

Yeah I doubt any one person could use multiples of these codes because they are from the same promotion. But I'm pretty sure if you put in multiple eligible items in your basket you would get the 20% off for all of them.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Thank you! Comic15! Has been used for blue batman and another step towards my free PF :clap

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but looks like they upped the price on the social share links to $15. Too bad it's not $5 in rewards points. I'm sure a lot more people would have shared those links by now.

You guys think there's a good chance the Cap 2 pack will be around for a big discount at Spooktacular? If so, I might get it just for the Rogers fig.

the best price would be 30% with double rewards points. i got both with the batman armory with bruce. just wait for it. cap 2 pack was on 30% off about a month ago

Have you noticed that some things that ought to be code eligible aren't? Maybe a change from two months to three months?

And things that were eligible at one time are no longer so, such as the Spacetrooper.

And things that were eligible at one time are no longer so, such as the Spacetrooper.

You gots to read the fine print on the specific coupon code, they're not all the same. ;)

You gots to read the fine print on the specific coupon code, they're not all the same. ;)

I mean just the general monthly code. For example, I know DINO2015 worked on the Spacetrooper a few weeks ago.

I cancelled my order to apply the code last week. It initially took $20 off, then automatically removed the code on the next screen. Sideshow applied it manually as 'one-time courtesy' when I asked about it.

I tested the Spacetrooper with COMIC15 and it looks like they've removed him from eligibility completely.

Seems like monthly codes aren't as predictable as they used to be.

Back