Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

Yeah, I see Sideshow links in just about every website I visit... this one just happened to have a code with it.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

Thanks guys for the response, Its funny I been on so many sites and havent seen the banner once, I go to the Sideshow site at least once a day as well.

But MAJOR thanks to you TonTon for the code, it work perfectly, I'm using it to by the SS Taun Taun (sorta sounds like your Nick), At least in my head it does... Anyway Thanks again.

But MAJOR thanks to you TonTon for the code, it work perfectly, I'm using it to by the SS Taun Taun (sorta sounds like your Nick), At least in my head it does... Anyway Thanks again.

:duff

Glad it worked. Just hope you're ready for the smell. :lol

I want a Taun Taun but I'm waiting for a percentage off, if it ever comes. :(

I think there's a chance with all the new SW stuff coming out from HT and SS in the next 6 months, spooktacular maybe???

I want a Taun Taun but I'm waiting for a percentage off, if it ever comes. :(

For the Dewback there was a small permanent price drop and then the best sale price ever was using a coupon/discount code along with the limited-time double rewards.

I'm getting these $25 codes all day long over here. If anyone wants it:
SDE-SHW15-L0EM4AMX

Save some up for me for the fall. ;) I have pretty aggressive ad and affiliate marketing filters on my browser so I don't ever see any of this stuff.

At this rate there won't be anything worthwhile during Spook.

I am hoping for Stealth Suit Cap, Winter Soldier, Loki, Battle Droid Commander, Bomb Squad Trooper, ARC Clones, Mythos Vader....

Still a lot to look forward to. Disappointed Falcon did not make it to Spook, but I am sure he will be made again.

I am hoping for Stealth Suit Cap, Winter Soldier, Loki, Battle Droid Commander, Bomb Squad Trooper, ARC Clones, Mythos Vader....

Still a lot to look forward to. Disappointed Falcon did not make it to Spook, but I am sure he will be made again.
I was hoping for Wolverine and Falcon. If the Cap 2 pack makes it til then, I'll get it just for the Rogers figure.

lately I' ve seen that not many products are offering free shipping or extra rewards, such as the Heartbreaker or Silver Centurion, which had discounts and extra rewards on march-april.... there aren't much items on discounts since June :(

Yeah no kidding. Not much of anything happening right now. Last major discount was a few months ago

The August code works on the 1/6th millennium falcon!

The August code works on the 1/6th millennium falcon!

I thought so too when I first used it, but you have to look at the message the pops up. Only the back half ships this year, and you have to use another coupon to pre-order the front half.

FYI they're giving away a crapload of Iron Man stuff this week for Stark Week. Including a Mk42 PF that not many people have entered for.

Didn't see anything yet either

Hmm, Stark Week? Any good deals, I don't really remember anything from past years.

Back