Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

No clue what the difference is between a maquette and pf.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

Classicly, PFs have been mixed media (although this is not always the case) and maquettes/comiquettes are pretty much just statues.

Classically yes. Of course SSC a couple of years ago just said anything in 1:4 would be considered a PF whether it had mixed media or not.

Unfortunately already used Comic15. Waiting for the new August code to hopefully order R5.

Last edited:

Another $25 if someone wants it.
SDE-SHW15-0U444I3R

Almost used the $25 off for Gamora but I'm going to hold off in hopes of getting some extra rewards on it.

Have any of the main IM armors gotten good deals? I'm thinking of getting the Mk43, but don't want to order it and it gets a deal in a month or two

Not yet, but it's obviously eligible for the $20 off monthly code and also was included in the $25 off code that I posted above (not that you can use them both).

Vision is now eligible for comic15, got to use it before it expires in a few days.

I'm waiting for a new code to use on vader. I've never had the problem of ordering this many figures at once.

Classicly, PFs have been mixed media (although this is not always the case) and maquettes/comiquettes are pretty much just statues.

Did the Hulk maquette have sculpted pants or was it a fabric? If it was sculpted, it looked pretty realistic. I guess the Batman/Joker PFs are not maquettes, it's weird how they classify things sometimes as there are exceptions?

Not yet, but it's obviously eligible for the $20 off monthly code and also was included in the $25 off code that I posted above (not that you can use them both).
Yeah, I know that much. I thought some of the HPP armors got percent off deals, but I don't consider those real IM armors. Did the Mk42 get any discounts? Just wondering if there's a chance Mk43 might get a % off deal

Just click on an SSC' ad and got this to share:

You Snagged a $25 Promo Code! Act Fast

Use code SDE-SHW15-94EK86XN to save $25 off your order.
Use Code Sign in to save code
*This $25 promo code can only be used once per account / household. Offer good only on new In-Stock orders of eligible products. This promo code is not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other site discounts, FREE shipping deals, reward points, gift certificates, gift cards, even if checkout allows it. This promo code will expire on August 13th, 2015, at 11:59PM (GMT), or while supplies last.

Yeah, I know that much. I thought some of the HPP armors got percent off deals, but I don't consider those real IM armors. Did the Mk42 get any discounts? Just wondering if there's a chance Mk43 might get a % off deal
Pretty sure Mark 42 never got any % discounts

SUMM3R15

August $20 code

does NOT work for HT Luke Exclusives or Leia Exclusive

SUMM3R15 ... August $20 code

If you have the card, would you mind posting a photo of it please (with legible fine print)?

does NOT work for HT Luke Exclusives or Leia Exclusive

If the card follows the same format as the last one and many before it, only items that were available on the store BEFORE July 1st will qualify. The September code should work on those two if it's again the same format.

sorry I threw the card out yesterday after I added the code, but I do remember it saying before July 1st...

Back