Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

Can you add a coupon code to an existing pre order?

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings COMIC15 July $20 code

Dang.

Might just cancel now and reorder with the coupon.

Watch out for that NRD. If your order had an NRD and you cancel the order, you won't get that money back. I hear you can transfer the NRD over to a different order, but I'm not sure how that would work if you tried to transfer it over to a re-order of the same item.

Watch out for that NRD. If your order had an NRD and you cancel the order, you won't get that money back. I hear you can transfer the NRD over to a different order, but I'm not sure how that would work if you tried to transfer it over to a re-order of the same item.

Dang again :lol

Nearly forgot. All my pre orders where placed before the mandatory NRD so that is not a worry, but I never PO if there is a NRD, was gonna add it to my Hawkeye, not now. :lol

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

OP and thread title updated with new code.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Just had another $25 off coupons pop up if anyone wants:

SDE-SHW15-YDH1D9O3

Not sure what I will use the new one on since I got Vision with the last one. Doubt Ant-Man will be eligible before this one expires.

Not sure what I will use the new one on since I got Vision with the last one. Doubt Ant-Man will be eligible before this one expires.

If it's not eligible now and there isn't an error in the SSC database, it should't become eligible for this coupon in the future. July 1st cut-off.

sorry I threw the card out yesterday after I added the code, but I do remember it saying before July 1st...

Guess I won't be Pre Ordering GOF Harry until next month!:gah:

Still a no go for Farmer Luke. Grrrrrr

Add it to your cart and then try a Live Chat - it should work as that figure went up for pre-order June 1st if I recall.

Chicky is giving away a Stealth Cap figure on Twitter, you have 9 minutes.

Add it to your cart and then try a Live Chat - it should work as that figure went up for pre-order June 1st if I recall.

Damn. No luck with the Spider-Man PF either and that went up for pre-order May 21.

Anyone have issues getting promo codes too work???? I am trying to order Gamora and AoU War Machine but my Promo codes are glitched and won't apply to eligible items, I keep getting the message

"If you were adding a Promo Code, please make sure the item(s) in your cart is eligible for Promo Code use. This is indicated by a Promo Code icon on the product page, below the product price. An eligible product search feature is also accessible by following the Promo Code banner on our home page. If you are still having issues with your code, please make sure you qualify for the terms of the code usage. You can only use one one code per promotion, so perhaps you have already taken advantage of this offer with a different code"

I had to have customer service complete the order for me last time because it was the only way to get the discount code to work. The SSC Rep didn't know why it wasn't working saying it must have been a 1 time glitch. Apparently, she was wrong... its not a one time glitch. Anyone have these sort of issues with promo codes and if so how did you fix??? This is really annoying

Back