Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Ok, that is a cool card.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SUMM3R15 August $20 code

Yep I want that card.

Coupons on a waitlist item? Want to get on C3P0 exclusive list, but moma said never pay full retail....nothing I try works.... Says ineligible

��������

Wait-list is a last chance kind of thing. No coupons, no rewards (AFAIK). Can't even use PayPal unfortunately.

Well that blows, absolutely nothing worked for me, for the HT Luke pre-order :( none of the coupons.

Well that blows, absolutely nothing worked for me, for the HT Luke pre-order :( none of the coupons.

Live Chat to figure out why. It's entirely possible they just block coupons for certain pre-orders, but according to the details of the SUMM3R15 coupon, it should be eligible, as it blankets everything prior to July 1st.

Live Chat to figure out why. It's entirely possible they just block coupons for certain pre-orders, but according to the details of the SUMM3R15 coupon, it should be eligible, as it blankets everything prior to July 1st.

Thanks pixel, I did just that and I was told this: "its still fairly new, so thats most likely why it wont apply to it yet" reading the card closer it seems that it only applies to items that have been for pre-order for two months, I think Luke meets that criteria.... But oh well ;p

Thank you again!

I recently got code UPSMATT0OCM6F9 for 10% off Modern Bats premium format. i dont know if is a one time use code or not but i figured its worth a shot. Total after discount is $386, not bad at all.. Hopefully it works...

New code works on Luke Tatooine. Still not sure if I'll pre-order. Hate those NRDs.

SUMM3R15 now works on HT Luke pre-order. Weird!

It means someone at Sideshow fixed the error in their database (among a few others) - it should have worked from the start.

It's been several months since I've used a code but it seems like it's about time to start again. A lot of things going to waitlist faster now, don't think the % off discounts will apply to a lot of individual guys anymore.

Makes me wonder what will actually make it to Spook out of the "good stuff". All this time I'd imagined deep discounts on Falcon, Wolverine, Gordon and Bat-signal, Cap 2-pack, etc. I waited too long and Falcon never did get a good discount.

I do wish the Mk43 was on that 20% coupon from the other day. Any chance of that happening?

Makes me wonder what will actually make it to Spook out of the "good stuff". All this time I'd imagined deep discounts on Falcon, Wolverine, Gordon and Bat-signal, Cap 2-pack, etc. I waited too long and Falcon never did get a good discount.

I do wish the Mk43 was on that 20% coupon from the other day. Any chance of that happening?

Yeah, we have to watch the trends. They did say that they overproduced last year, hence all the giveaways, discounts, etc. but they did say it probably wouldn't happen this year so we have to adjust our expectations. There's still a chance on the sets, I'm also waiting on the Bat-signal set, I already did the 30% off on the Cap-set, and the prices on the 43 and Wolverine seem to keep a lot of people from purchasing it so you have a shot at those as well. Just be wary because Iron Man is very popular and their best seller, and Cap is already gone, and despite the movie not doing that well, AoU is better than IM3 so their figures will probably sell. I'm already planning on using this month's code on Hawkeye and/or Widow if I don't go Star Wars Han-Chewie set or Luke instead.

rmnvnl.png

used SUMM3R15 on the Batman Wayne combo, sweet.

STEEL20 is only for the MoS PF?

Back