Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does ss do xmas sale need farmboy luke but holding back on this for coupon or discounted

A $20 monthly coupon will work on him, but nothing bigger than that for a new figure that people want.

Ok thanks might hold off on this then way too many figures
need to be more selective
i had a choice this 1 or luke dx07 and i bought the dx07 which i really like

2ea08479fc92fba8dc5618978a9b4900.jpg

Texted Sideshow to 33233, but there's nothing of interest for me. Not sure if the code is the same each time, but here's a screen of it if someone wants it.

Try this link, should be the same $30 coupon that it generates from texting them, only works once I think and on select items

Diorama Figures from Movies | Sideshow Collectibles
Not only is it a one use code, you can't even use a different code from that same promotion. I went to the link, generated a new code and it rejected it at checkout saying I've already used a similar code.

Yeah each code is unique and can only be used once, but beyond that you can only use one of these types of $30 codes. You must choose wisely. Works the same way with those $25 google ads codes.

There's 40% off on select action figures on midtown comics with a few HT like br joker, jor el, chitauri. Really nothing that I like just fyi.

Midtown is the worst for shipping costs. They end up killing any sales they have by charging like 18% flat shipping costs on the sell of a product.
I think it's 12%, or maybe you're right, but yeah, that has to be taken account. 40% is really 22% or 28%, etc. I bought something from them at 20% which seems great, but really it was just like I bought something from SS with a $20 off coupon.

BR Joker is $183 shipped. That's a bit tempting.

Back