Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is anyone else still waiting to hear back about their prize from Spook? It's been 4 weeks, so I'm waiting till 6, as they stated it could take that long.

Did anyone order from Forbidden Planet yesterday during their cyber sale. I emailed them to confirm my order and havent heard from them.

I ordered the Hot Toys Arkham City Batman from Forbidden Planet New York (fpnyc.com) on Monday. I unfortunately haven't gotten a shipping notification yet (my order is still in the "Processing" stage). Also, that item is no longer listed on their website, which hopefully just means that I got the last one or they sold out on Cyber Monday, but it makes me a bit nervous since it hasn't shipped yet.

So is anyone else still waiting to hear back about their prize from Spook? It's been 4 weeks, so I'm waiting till 6, as they stated it could take that long.

When I won the pumpkin carving contest last year I didn't hear anything for forever (I think it was well into December). I went ahead and contacted Sideshow through Live Chat. Unfortunately they weren't too directly helpful, but they ended up getting me in touch with Susan within a couple days and we had it worked out inside of something like a week. So I second the suggestion to contact them.

We're waiting too, wife and I both won something, that or I was really sick and hallucinating hardcore.

They are notoriously slow with prize fulfillment. But seeing as Spook is over a month past, a gentle reminder doesn't hurt.

Sometimes the prize will just show up. Sometimes you'll get an email asking you to confirm you are paying for shipping on your prize and authorizing payment. For as much stuff as they give away, they are wildly inconsistent. Biggest thing is to keep proof that you actually won something (a screen shot etc) just in case.

I'm still waiting for a War Machine from Spooktacular. Was gonna wait another week before contacting Susan.

I prizes are being shipped because a woman on Facebook said her son got his prize.

So it's better to contact SSC over Susan directly?

I'm still waiting as well for mine.... Going to give it another week before I bother anyone!

Was there a total of $40? I thought it was $35? 3 $5 and 2 $10?

I thought I got them all at $35 but I missed one if that's the case. I totaled the same this time as I did with Spook. $70 in the last 2 weeks isn't too shabby!

Sideshow is awesome to do these codes and Pix, Kuat and co. is awesome to do the emails. I would've missed out on the majority of codes if it weren't for you guys :hi5:. I'd rep you both again if I could :duff

this might have been mentioned already, im still catching up on backlog , but Susan said on facebook all winners have been contacted as of this morning

Back