Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24f9pnk.png

Hey all, got two of the $25off coupons I'm not going to use if anyone wants them:

HDA15MURUVFWL

HDA15E3U79S8S

Man these shipping charges have kept me from buying from ssc. Was going to get one of those collectible mix figs and they want as much to ship that tiny figure as they charge to send a 4lb HT fig. Hope they do free shipping sitewide or that'll suck.

Man these shipping charges have kept me from buying from ssc. Was going to get one of those collectible mix figs and they want as much to ship that tiny figure as they charge to send a 4lb HT fig. Hope they do free shipping sitewide or that'll suck.

I agree the shipping has been a bit ridiculous and the $20 code barely covers the shipping nowadays. This year I have used different retailers like BBTS and popcultcha for the first time just to get reasonable shipping and decent deals. How did I get 2 figures shipped from Australia to Florida USA in less than one week with the cheaper shipping option for $18?. Puzzles me. Maybe SSC needs to allow us to choose our shipping option like BBTS does pick your shipping method.

It's bad that my 1/4 boba costs as much as the 1/6ths I've ordered . I think a few had a flat 10$ cost a month or two ago, but now it's nutty

My Stormtrooper squad leader cost $17 to ship in California. But, the HT Vader I just ordered showed a flat $10 shipping fee when I checked out. Doesn't seem to be much rhyme nor reason to their shipping charges.

At least you don't get stuff shipped internationally, minimum $40 from sideshow for a hot toys figure. BBTS costs almost $20 more than that. Brought the new batman the animated series Batmobile from BBTS a few weeks ago and it cost me just under $80 to ship.

Back