Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my email, not sure if they have my wifes info I just realized so... not sure what's happening on that one.

Got my winner shipping email too! Way to be awesome Sideshow! Seems like an easy process, especially if you have an account with them already!

Haha well that was good timing, got the email too. Only $20 to ship international, that's better than normal :)

I also got my shipping notice for Farmboy Luke, but I know that will ship directly from HK, so they can't just put them together.

Those RP's over last weekend were great surprise. Thanks everyone. And sideshow too!

sk.jpg

Re: Current discount codes at SSC Z6YQ1PP for $5 RP Giveback Tuesday

Yeah, I thought about the duo separately for $270 but forgot about the extra Groot sculpt you get with the set. But the potted Groot was only with Sideshow exclusive.

Ultimately passed anyhow as I would have to also get Gamora and Starlord.

The regular two-pack comes with a potted Groot (with the dancy arms); the Sideshow exclusive comes with a second potted Groot (with no arms). The exclusive one wasn't really worth it, but the regular one is pretty fun. Not that I have any good display plans for either one.

Groot might be one of the best-looking figures I own (completely unexpected), but I can see how getting any of the GotG line leads to getting the whole team. Rocket and Groot were my favorite part of the movie, so I'm happy with just the duo.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC Z6YQ1PP for $5 RP Giveback Tuesday

The regular two-pack comes with a potted Groot (with the dancy arms); the Sideshow exclusive comes with a second potted Groot (with no arms). The exclusive one wasn't really worth it, but the regular one is pretty fun. Not that I have any good display plans for either one.

Groot might be one of the best-looking figures I own (completely unexpected), but I can see how getting any of the GotG line leads to getting the whole team. Rocket and Groot were my favorite part of the movie, so I'm happy with just the duo.

Ah, gotcha! Definitely was confused and thought that the potted Groot was the exclusive. Thanks for clearing that up. :duff They were my favorite from the film as well, and if I collected outside of Star Wars I think they would have been definite purchases. I bought the 1/4 scale potted Groot for my GF and considered grabbing rocket for the desk at work or something since he's so small.

I have Rocket & Groot and together they're two of the coolest looking figures I own, especially when they're posed in a fun way. I also got Star-Lord but was never that interested in Gamora or Drax (thankfully).

MG_1579.jpg

MG_1600.jpg

MG_1590.jpg

MG_1570.jpg

Whats with text sideshow do they charge you like you a fee to text? As my texts and data are unlimited
whenever i see text stop alarm sounds

I did it yesterday.

It's a $30 code for a bunch of items.

I'm tempted by the HT Iron Man Mark 3.

Back