Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

Mine was actually attached face down... Wonder why they did it differently than what I'm seeing from others here ha
516e1c8e58a3b4603f4eef5ac3b17b46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think there's a conspiracy behind it. Some get slapped on face-down, some face-up Simple.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah, thinking way to hard about it. Stickergate. :lol

Mine was a sticker, not a card. And these are not account specific. I dont know where that idea came from. People have successfully shared them.

Got a code from my New Avengers Scarlet Witch and I just used it to preorder Yoda. I was amazed how many options you had for the code this time. Usually when you click that eligible items tab, they don't give you everything there is and sometimes you have to guess. This time, seems like you could see EVERYTHING. I had no idea Force awakens han and chewie were eligible yet.

apemanryan gave me a code and it worked. i gave him one later to repay him and he used it fine....so i don't think they are specific to accounts,

That's good, so it seems that the people who tried using them were incorrect. They're just unique one-time codes. It's probable that they'd already been used which is why people saw an error when trying them.

That's good to know. Still, I'm hoping they bring back the $20 code. Hey, it's something. If Sideshow is really hurting because of people overusing their monthly codes, maybe they should just have the code work for a smaller window so less people end up using it. I'd take free shipping on more stuff too since it ends up being about the same as a code!

Save $50 on Catwoman Premium Format with code CAT5016

Sent from the Bat Cave

Got an text code today. CAT5016 gets $50 off the Sideshow Catwoman PF statue. Been waiting for something to offset the shipping plus gave me another $22 off the statue so I ordered her.

Got that text too. Not interested but still nice to get something.

No code on my Finn/Riot Trooper set. Won't order the Han/Chewbacca set from SS without a code. Don't think i have any pre-orders shipping soon though.

Too much product that costs too much to order without a code or discount. :lecture

Looks like SS is too greedy to give out a discount code for August. :lol

They're probably done with them in favor of the "maybe you get one, maybe you don't" 1 use codes.

Here's my $20 YOU ROCK code if anyone is interested.... JLY162PG1DCPNN. It expires tomorrow (8/15).

Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

Thanks filip. Tried to use it but it says my account can't use it. Maybe someone else used it before me.

8ebd504c730b2ecaec04c215b65ab0cd.jpg

Back