Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC: Waiting for the August code

Hey, speaking of plans....

When is this thread getting moved back to the regular forum? Everyone here deserves to have their post counts bumped up.

My post count will triple haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the point he was making. If you couldn't find anything, then there isn't anything... Simple right?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

aha no.. with so many pages it might happened that I overlooked something. Besides I checked on the first page and its says "waiting on code for august"

Do you have really such a huge problem me asking ?

Hey, speaking of plans....

When is this thread getting moved back to the regular forum? Everyone here deserves to have their post counts bumped up.

WpR4D.gif

Lol :)
Sandbox threads are here to stay. Never to return

What i wish they did was make sandbox posts count.
I think sandbox posts dont count because the sandbox used to be for trolling around.

But now the sandbox is just as normal as the rest of the forum

Lol :)
Sandbox threads are here to stay. Never to return

I suppose we have to start a new thread in one of the other forums, just like all the post-bumping threads that exist there now. :)

I suppose we have to start a new thread in one of the other forums, just like all the post-bumping threads that exist there now. :)

You are premium so your opinion has more weight than mine, you could talk to dave about making sandbox count. Maybe even change the name and changed the description of the sandbox.
The sandbox used to be described as a place for fun and games but it is not that anymore. Thats an outdated description of the sandbox.
Maybe it is time the sandbox is changed and the posts start to count

This thread is here because it was an easy way to hide its contents from Google and non-members to make sure codes and joke codes didn't get indexed in search. There's typically been a lot more legitimate discussion here that should otherwise count on people's posting history.

aha no.. with so many pages it might happened that I overlooked something. Besides I checked on the first page and its says "waiting on code for august"

Do you have really such a huge problem me asking ?
I don't. Sorry if it sounded like that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

But they've never done that - codes have always been given with an order - the difference is now they can't be shared. If they were one-use but not tied to a specific account, I think it would hit the sweet spot as it would allow someone who's not ready for another order to share the code with a friend who's on the edge.

apemanryan gave me a code and it worked. i gave him one later to repay him and he used it fine....so i don't think they are specific to accounts, the amount of work to do that would be stupid. remember the warehouse just slaps them on a box.

wouldn't it suck if the UPS man started using them before it got to the buyer....HA!

Mine was actually attached face down... Wonder why they did it differently than what I'm seeing from others here ha
516e1c8e58a3b4603f4eef5ac3b17b46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure that's what they want you to see first. Not just the exposed code for anyone to see.

Back