Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Yep. The new policy's been the talk of the town this past week and we've had SideshowAlex confirming the new policy with everyone and helping out with any issues, so relax, don't worry, you're in good hands.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

my rewards page was updated =D happy to see my 3 other preorders with pending points.

Yea, things are definitely fixed. I just placed an order for Darth Malgus using the COLLECT14 code and the remaining point balance immediately showed up on my pending points list.

I think I got it.

But just in case.

Say the whole thing over again, I wasn't listening.

Everything looks to be in order. My summary page now reflects pending points on items I ordered with a coupon. Thanks SS.

I have 3445 available points and 6445 points pending.

Say the whole thing over again, I wasn't listening.

Ha! We both know someone is going to ask it again, so it's probably a good idea to just repeat it every few posts. We can make a game out of it.

The cut-off date for shipping, not ordering, was January 5th, so anything shipped or shipping after that date is GOOD TO GO for points, regardless of when it was ordered or pre-ordered. That's based on "40 days prior to January 14th - which is the go-live date for the change in Sideshow's points system (points take 40 days to vest or issue, like always).

I'll make it even shorter and clearer at the same time:

All orders shipped after January 5th, regardless of when they were placed, qualify for Reward Points - balances are updated 40 days after shipment.

Just post it in the first post People are way too lazy to read nowadays... LOL

For anyone that has won a Sideshow twitter contest, how long does it take them to contact you after winning? I won one on Saturday and have not received any email or notification yet.

For anyone that has won a Sideshow twitter contest, how long does it take them to contact you after winning? I won one on Saturday and have not received any email or notification yet.

When I won I was never contacted. I got the prize in the mail 2 weeks after I won.

cofphoto just won another one!! haha you can ask him. He got Jor'El last time.

cofphoto just won another one!! haha you can ask him. He got Jor'El last time.

He won the $50 in reward points too.

He should buy a few lottery tickets because he's on one hell of a lucky streak. :clap

Damn, they don't have a limit to how many contests you can win per month? :lol. No wonder I never win anything from them....

Random my arse! Congrats Shawn! ;)

When I won I was never contacted. I got the prize in the mail 2 weeks after I won.

Well that is interesting. Guess I will keep waiting and hope for the best.

LOL, thanks guys. Pretty happy to add the one and only Cap figure that I don't have to my collection.

I've only won once, that has been fulfilled to this point (Jor El), and that was through Twitter with Sideshow Chicky. I emailed her right away (her email address is in her Twitter header). Had my figure about two weeks later from what I remember.

I do know someone who recently won a figure through Susan, the main SSC account, and it was taking quite some time, several weeks. But I also saw Susan tweet something about it currently taking several weeks for them to get prizes out to us.

I also won $50 in rewards points from Chicky last week. At this time, they're not in my account yet.

Today, I won the Cap HT figure from Susan. I first received a DM from her on Twitter asking for my email address, right after she said she was picking a random winner. A few minutes later she sent an email, asking if I accept the terms and conditions, and for my shipping address. Once I sent that back to her, she announced I was the winner.

Bottom line, it's pretty hard to complain about free stuff....but it also doesn't hurt to just shoot them an email or a message on Twitter or something and just ask. :)

Back