Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

That's the point for the double rewards, I think. They want to get rid of inventory so they put the less popular items up with perks. I doubt they have the popular items up for double reward points unless it's a special promotion, like for Captain America recently. Our film's almost due out in a month so they might have another one, but it will more than likely be a reveal or announcement for the Winter Soldier line much like they did with Iron Man 3.

Must be so cool to say that. ;)

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Thanks for posting the updates Surly. They haven't done double points on anything I want to get yet but if they do its a nice little bonus. Does anybody know if you use reward points or code on a double rewards deal if you still get double rewards on the part you pay for?

That's what I was wondering as well. I would think so.

They actually put up an item last week for double rewards that I had just bought a few days before lol. Monsterarts King Ghidorah. Wasn't too pissed tho bc I used rewards points to pay for almost the whole thing, so I only lost out on like $2 in points.

VeryDoubtful.jpg

Thanks Alex...And ermmm...PP.

Seeing as I can't get the Warrior LSB Ex then bring on Big Chap.

They do have the Magic 8-Ball in the UK right? Seriously, I don't know how I'd get through most weeks without it.

Probably a dumb question. If you cancel an order with RP'S, will they be instantly refund to account?

Probably a dumb question. If you cancel an order with RP'S, will they be instantly refund to account?

Is this fixed in the new policy?

Thought they might of got rid of that in the new policy.

Don't you lose RP's if you cancel the order? If so, that should really be remedied as well, it's not exactly very fair.

Reward points cannot be 'refunded' on cancelled orders and that current policy is not expected to change at this time.

-SideshowAlex

Reward points cannot be 'refunded' on cancelled orders and that current policy is not expected to change at this time.

-SideshowAlex

Repped for the invaluable information you bring direct to this community.
As always, appreciated.

Careful, rep can't be refunded either. ;)

so if I order snake eyes and use my reward points do I get double reward points or no points?

Back