Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Ah I just checked my account and I don't seem to have RP for two of my most recently shipped orders. I will PM you SSCAl. Thanks!

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

I just looked through all my previous orders and all the ones I've used a discount code or reward points on have 'pending ... points' even the older ones, the first one goes back to Feb 05, 2013, I thought we were only getting points for items that shipped in january?? Whats up with that

Hi guys this has most likely been answered already does any one know if you use the "collect14" code , will you still receive points for your purchase?

Hi guys this has most likely been answered already does any one know if you use the "collect14" code , will you still receive points for your purchase?

Yes, you will receive points based on the final dollar amount you pay, after the discount is applied

So I was looking back at old orders that I made with coupons and they all now say pending points. Even the Mark II AU I bought in April says "Pending Points XXX". Does anyone know if we will be getting all retroactive points based on all orders?

I just looked through all my previous orders and all the ones I've used a discount code or reward points on have 'pending ... points' even the older ones, the first one goes back to Feb 05, 2013, I thought we were only getting points for items that shipped in january?? Whats up with that

Only orders that shipped up to 40 days ago (from February 14th, 2014...not further back then that) will receive points, so your order from February 5, 2013 would not receive points.

People with current Pre-Orders will receive points as well if they used a discount.

So I was looking back at old orders that I made with coupons and they all now say pending points. Even the Mark II AU I bought in April says "Pending Points XXX". Does anyone know if we will be getting all retroactive points based on all orders?

This new reward points change will only apply to shipped order going back so far, so it will not apply to all orders that someone has placed in the past year (for example).

EVERYONE ELSE
To those that sent me their account names...thanks! I'll have it investigated tomorrow and hope to have an answer soon. If others could hold off from sending me their account info that would be great. I have more than enough to investigate to see where corrections (if need be) are needed.

Additionally, please also remember that reward points are earned on the actual piece you purchased (minus the discount). You do not earn reward points on any tax, shipping, VAT, import fees that have to be paid for as well. I know most of y'all know that already...but just making that clear for those that did not know that or remember. Thanks! :)

-SideshowAlex

Do orders on flex play count as well? I have an order on the 17th and it isn't showing on my pending list :\

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only orders that shipped up to 40 days ago (from February 14th, 2014...not further back then that) will receive points, so your order from February 5, 2013 would not receive points.

People with current Pre-Orders will receive points as well if they used a discount.

This new reward points change will only apply to shipped order going back so far, so it will not apply to all orders that someone has placed in the past year (for example).

EVERYONE ELSE
To those that sent me their account names...thanks! I'll have it investigated tomorrow and hope to have an answer soon. If others could hold off from sending me their account info that would be great. I have more than enough to investigate to see where corrections (if need be) are needed.

Additionally, please also remember that reward points are earned on the actual piece you purchased (minus the discount). You do not earn reward points on any tax, shipping, VAT, import fees that have to be paid for as well. I know most of y'all know that already...but just making that clear for those that did not know that or remember. Thanks! :)

-SideshowAlex

SSSSoooooo.....if i read this correctly, an order i placed with discount code and shipped 28th of Jan 2014 should qualify. Yay

Do we know when exactly the points come in? I ordered a figure a couple of days ago, and the site said pending points, but the figure has now shipped but the points haven't been added yet. I'm probably jumping the gun, but just curious in general.

Do we know when exactly the points come in? I ordered a figure a couple of days ago, and the site said pending points, but the figure has now shipped but the points haven't been added yet. I'm probably jumping the gun, but just curious in general.

40 days after shipping, like always.

Ok, just to clarify, I used $107 of points on my Sinestro PO. I should now get 293 points on this order after it ships?

Are you not seeing a breakdown of available and pending at the top of your rewards screen in your account? Like this?
View attachment 94953

The 'Your orders with Pending Points' is at the bottom of the screen. The top will have both breakdowns for you. Is that not displaying?

-SideshowAlex

WOW! I wish that was my reward point total at the moment.

I like this switch it means I might have just picked up another 200 plus in points. It was showing up yesterday though but I will wait and see what Alex says before asking about it.

Ok, just to clarify, I used $107 of points on my Sinestro PO. I should now get 293 points on this order after it ships?
You'll get points on the amount you actually payed in cash, not including postage.

And this is now supposed to show up somewhere on my rewards page? It's not there right now...

Check the specific product page. My reward points summary didn't show anything either, but when I looked at the specific order, the points were pending.

Back