Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Looks like the 'Pending Points' issue is all fixed now.

:clap

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Yup, mine all show up in one place now.

:clap thank you sideshow alex, I am not sure if this is possible, I pre ordered The batman armory and not knowing this new rule I didn't use a coupon code bcause I will get more points than what I would save by coupon, is it still possible to apply a coupon on this existing pre order? I wish I can just cancel and re order but there is a non refundable deposit.

:clap thank you sideshow alex, I am not sure if this is possible, I pre ordered The batman armory and not knowing this new rule I didn't use a coupon code bcause I will get more points than what I would save by coupon, is it still possible to apply a coupon on this existing pre order? I wish I can just cancel and re order but there is a non refundable deposit.
Think that might be asking a little too much :lol
Worth a try I supoose.

My points showed up on the "Pending Points" Screen. Wow, added around 350 points. Thanks SSC!!!

I was about to do the same but yeah, that NRD is there. I don't think you're allowed to apply a coupon to a placed order, that was a subject of discussion awhile ago.

I was about to do the same but yeah, that NRD is there. I don't think you're allowed to apply a coupon to a placed order, that was a subject of discussion awhile ago.

oh well, you win some you lose some, It was worth a shot though. I am just happy and thankful with this new system.

Check the specific product page. My reward points summary didn't show anything either, but when I looked at the specific order, the points were pending.

My Sinestro points are now showing up on my rewards summary page! This is an awesome new policy, and I always wondered why they didn't do this. I would have used some points on Wonder Woman...oh well, it's not like she'll be my last order!

Thanks for the coupon everyone. Used it to order Starboost, for some reason $250 is easier to justify than $270. I never thought I'd use coupons with SSC but now that we earn points on what we pay I'm all for it.

So are points going to be added retroactively for previous orders that discounts were used on?

So are points going to be added retroactively for previous orders that discounts were used on?

No, only orders processed 40 days prior to Feb 14 or pre-orders that have not processed/shipped out yet.

Definitely not.

Unless they are. So yes.

But then again...

It's been repeated so many times already that I'm hazy on the whole thing. ;)

The cut-off date for shipping, not ordering, was January 5th, so anything shipped or shipping after that date is GOOD TO GO for points, regardless of when it was ordered or pre-ordered. That's based on "40 days prior to January 14th - which is the go-live date for the change in Sideshow's points system (points take 40 days to vest or issue, like always).

Last edited:

No, only orders processed 40 days prior to Feb 14 or pre-orders that have not processed/shipped out yet.

My Sinestro points are showing, and that order is definitely over 40 days old. I think the 40 day thing only applies to orders that have already shipped.

My Sinestro points are showing, and that order is definitely over 40 days old. I think the 40 day thing only applies to orders that have already shipped.

The cut-off date for shipping, not ordering, was January 5th, so anything shipped or shipping after that date is GOOD TO GO for points, regardless of when it was ordered or pre-ordered. That's based on "40 days prior to January 14th - which is the go-live date for the change in Sideshow's points system (points take 40 days to vest or issue, like always).

Yep. That.

Yep. only orders processed 40 days prior to Feb 14 or pre-orders that have not processed/shipped out yet. So if it hasn't shipped yet, like my IP, Mk42, and Robocop, you're good. Or anything shipped within Feb 14 and 40 days before it, Jan 5 as pixel said.

I just went to place an order using this month's code but checked the terms and conditions first. It still states "
Members do not earn points for purchases made in whole or in part using Sideshow Rewards Points, gift cards, e-coupons, rebates, etc. Members cannot redeem points on discounted items, or combine points with any other promotion, including site discounts off the posted SRP, gift cards, e-coupons, rebates, shipping promotions / discounts, etc.".

Hmmmm...

Back