Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Thanks Surly. Was thinking of ordering him and now it made it easier. :wave

so if I order snake eyes and use my reward points do I get double reward points or no points?

From what I have read, you should receive the points.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Rank! Everything I buy eventually gets given away, put in the sale bin, or get all kinds of bonus.
I noticed all my purchases have pending points. I hope they're going through the whole of last year! That'd be so nice, considering they were also these super specials now lol!

can't wait for the next code for march :panic: , I guess it's good that you can't reuse the code otherwise I could have bought 3 figures in February. Because of this new policy it makes it a bit easier for me to buy new figures.

can't wait for the next code for march :panic: , I guess it's good that you can't reuse the code otherwise I could have bought 3 figures in February. Because of this new policy it makes it a bit easier for me to buy new figures.

Same with me. I keep thinking now, OK what else can I buy?!

Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

They should try to put at least one item a month (double rewards) that people actually might want. These things are shelf warmers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm waiting for a shelf warmer to go double rewards again actually. Dewback.

So we can use this month's coupon code on Snake Eyes and still get double points on the remainder that we pay? Contemplating getting him but that would also mean Storm Shadow since the two go together quite nicely...

So we can use this month's coupon code on Snake Eyes and still get double points on the remainder that we pay? Contemplating getting him but that would also mean Storm Shadow since the two go together quite nicely...

I would think that it would work

Damn, only one more day for the collect14 code. Guess I should use it on a preorder. Was hoping to use it on 1/6 malgus, but I just paid my final flex for galactus maquette and am not keen to drop another $180 in the next two days.

Damn, only one more day for the collect14 code. Guess I should use it on a preorder. Was hoping to use it on 1/6 malgus, but I just paid my final flex for galactus maquette and am not keen to drop another $180 in the next two days.

He is a stellar figure my friend. 100% buy dude!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

He is a stellar figure my friend. 100% buy dude!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Oh i know. It's a matter of time and the timing is wrong. There will be another code soon and hopefully the EX will last a while longer. It has this long
I do have about $110 in rewards points I could use on Malgus, but I have so many more points pending right now, that i want to wait and get a statue for free in about 6 months.

Forgot I had Hoth Luke EX on order without a coupon. Cancelled and reordered it with collect14. Bring on the March code.

Well damn, I shoulda waited to use collect14... I've been looking for an excuse to order City Hunter. Damn it. Still don't want to spend the money but now I feel like I have to. Curse you sideshow!!!

Well damn, I shoulda waited to use collect14... I've been looking for an excuse to order City Hunter. Damn it. Still don't want to spend the money but now I feel like I have to. Curse you sideshow!!!

I'm in the same boat. Plus the free shipping. Damn.

If I cancel the order I used COLLECT14 on, can I use the coupon again or no?

Back