Custom 12" Blade Runner project underway...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gear1.jpg
:lurking

I don't wanna know...

Shirt is almost ready just a little tweaking here and there on the pattern.

Thanks,
Ryan

dec-w14.jpg

dec-w15.jpg

Blind V, seriously count me in. Never been a huge Blade Runner fan but I NEED to make one. The shirt material is amazing. Keep me on the list, just name the price when ready
Cheers,
Joey (knucklefunger)
ps, thanks for making me feel inadequate with my skills, your eye for fine detail is remarkable.

Nice shirt. Nice custom all around. The pattern/stitching on the back of the shirt looks crooked though. Not that it'll ever really be seen under 2 coats.

What happened to that awesome SS Indy head custom? What that in the thread? I thought it was...

The custom work on the hair & clothes is remarkable! keep it up! :D

Well crap... I wanted to pretend the Android Hunter was good enough... but really its not contest at this point. That shirt is friggin' awesome!

So any idea what a full set is going to run? I'm very interested in getting in on this :rock

This is absolutely a dream come true - I want to so be in on this!:chew The best custom project ever!

dec-w9.jpg

Superb stuff Ryan, as usual

Id like to get my hands on one of those guns if possible ? They are the same type used in Battlestar and would go great with my Apollo custom

Speaking of Battlestar any updates on Gaius ? you had chance to get the material in for the suit yet ?

Ive created a flight suit for my Apollo Ill send you some pics when I have it, I may also ask you to re-do it as it isnt perfect. Ive got the materials, for the plating and the suit itself, a suede and a silk material (the silks quite good as in hand it has a similar shimmer to the real thing) but it could d with re-cutting and re fitting on the figure :(

Would you be interested ? maybe send me a pm with details ?

Im not sure what you mean?

Keep in mind I have no clue what the actual costume shirt looked like. So if it looks like yours, which means your shirt is "Screen Accurate" then completely ignore this. lol.

decw15pg6.jpg

From the stitches at the sleeves, if you count the diamond pattern you'll see "6" is the middle. Now look at where your curve ends.. past "6" and closer to "5". It's crooked. Also the bend in the stitches isn't symetrical. I'm assuming you were trying to make a pleat like this (ignore the design):

shirtrj7.jpg

Correct?

It really doesn't matter because he'll have on 2 coats anyways. But I figured I'd point it out just in case you're a perfectionist (like me). Even under 2 coats it would irk me. lol. Because I would know it was like that. That's just my personality. :D

Anyways, great work! All around sick custom.

Back