Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me down for 2 velvet capes: one TDK and one OC. Thanks!

Im sorry no velvet capes are available only the capes I have in the first post which are:

- 2 TDK long capes for 20 dollars each

I am no longer going to be making capes and am selling the ones I have left.

Last edited:
Not if he's thrown out the templates. I thought there was a list... 10 people to sign up then he would have gotten more material. It seems to have vanished.

Not if he's thrown out the templates. I thought there was a list... 10 people to sign up then he would have gotten more material. It seems to have vanished.

there was a list, but I am not doing it as it takes up too much time. I made the last of the capes for a couple people through deals I have made and decided to finish making capes out of the rest of the material. I sold every single cape and all templates have been thrown away so even if I was asked I could not make another one. Sorry

You must have went through a lot of blades! I assumed you used the circular roller blades?

You must have went through a lot of blades! I assumed you used the circular roller blades?

yes I used rotary blades and they are not cheap. 30 dollars for 4 blades and to make sure I had precise cuts I would have to make sure the blades were new and sharp so I would change them often.

now I'm glad and proud for ordering one velvet cape from you buddy. before the mods will close this thread, i want to thank you for your work and service. you have improved our batmens to look phenomenal with your capes. Thanks buddy!

now I'm glad and proud for ordering one velvet cape from you buddy. before the mods will close this thread, i want to thank you for your work and service. you have improved our batmens to look phenomenal with your capes. Thanks buddy!

thanks for the comments man, I appreciate them.

Here is my DCD batch HT Batman DX with iforigno custom cape.:clap
DCDBatman1.jpg
DCDBatman2.jpg
[/IMG]

Back