Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the best I'm gonna be able to do for you:

I posted those a while back. I don't know if you saw them or not. It's the "short version" The Dark Knight cape. I have it pulled out of the clip holes pretty far to make the short cape as long as possible in that pic. Vodoun has posted some pics with it looking shorter than that.

I won't be doing any re-posing for a while. I really love the pose I have Bats in right now, and it wasn't easy to get. :peace

bats is such a great poser! right now hes back to a static pose lol. cant make up my mind!!!

Mine :)

008dd.jpg

^^Ok, gotcha; totally understandable!

Now, does that particular short cape have the lil "bat rigids/shape" at the end? It looks like it does, but cant quite tell!

This is from one page back ;):

Here are some comparison shots.

Left to right: lforigno's TDK long, Hot Toys, lforigno's TDK short:

P1080150.jpg

So yes, they both have the "bat rigids/shape" at the edge.

Im assuming you prefer the long cape, over the short one? Any particular reason why, if you dont mind me askin!

Well, actually I'm glad I have them both, because they are both cool looks and I may go back to the short cape some day. As others have said, more than one cape was used in the movie.

That said, I do indeed prefer the long cape. To me it is just more the way I picture Batman in my mind. And it adds to the overall presence of the figure. But that's just my opinion. :peace

I am trying to get rid of some of these capes I have left. 15 dollars shipped each

1 long TDK cape
4 short TDK capes

That duo looks so nice together don't they cr0w? I love my two, but I am torn between which head to use. I have the Brandon Routh Superman V1 head on my 2 in 1 right now but that head also looks real nice on the 2 in 1. Which one do you like? I may try and get mine repainted (v1 head) and then make a decision.

Yeah, they look great together.

I vastly prefer the 2 in 1 Superman head over any of the other sculpts. From some angles it has a better Routh likeness to me than the V1, but it also has a comic-style look to it which gives it a more generic Superman look than the V1. I just think overall it's a very strong Superman sculpt.

Back