Custom Batman Capes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I joke I joke of course.......TM's and V's medi's are to die for :rock

But since I have none of their skills, I will stick with my giraffe Batman statue (Maglor is going to kill me, please don't tell him I said that)! :lol

PM Commtech. He'll fix that neck up good. :exactly:

PM Commtech. He'll fix that neck up good. :exactly:

I already did and he accepted the job, his mod is most excellent :rock

I've been trying to find a second neck on ebay to send him, that way I can keep the original part.....but that's not going so good :lol

Anyways, at least you understood my poor attempt at humorous sarcasm with the statue comment and me telling you not to tell you :lol

I was planning on getting a second neck too, but I dunno, if I ever sell it I think the mod is so flawless and excellent that it almost increases the value.

Just send him the neck now, and find another one later if you still want it.

His turn around time was very fast! :)

Just display it with the sonar head in the meantime.

I was on vacation for the last week and have a rather large shipment of capes going out tomorrow. If anyone else needs one please let me know.

I have one coming, A TDK short! My buddy graywolf87 ordered me one, what a guy! Can't wait to see your work Iforigno.

I have 2 velvet capes left if anyone is interested. 1 is a reg tdk cape which is a little dragging on the floor and one short velvet cape which is either a little off the ground or just touching the floor which depend on how much you put in. I only have 2 and they are first come first serve. I am asking 35 dollars shipped

i came to PM lforigno, but my post count is lower than 5 - obviously seeings this is my first post haha.
i've been lurking for years, but never actually signed up for some reason...

anyway, i'm really interested in a both of your capes, lforigno
a TDK long and TDK short,
i'm in Aus, so i just wanted to get an idea on the pricing, i know they're $15 or $20 (correct?), but i'm unsure of the total for 1 of each posted to Melbourne, Australia?

thanks so much in advance!

i came to PM lforigno, but my post count is lower than 5 - obviously seeings this is my first post haha.
i've been lurking for years, but never actually signed up for some reason...

anyway, i'm really interested in a both of your capes, lforigno
a TDK long and TDK short,
i'm in Aus, so i just wanted to get an idea on the pricing, i know they're $15 or $20 (correct?), but i'm unsure of the total for 1 of each posted to Melbourne, Australia?

thanks so much in advance!

Thanks for your interest. They are 20 dollars each. My paypal is [email protected]. Please just put your username along with the capes you want.

lforigno, when should we expect our capes?

Maybe tommorow or Sat. Or early next week?

they are shipped out first class mail which is 3-5 days in the states and 5-10 days internationally. Can you just remind me of the cape you order so I can double check? thanks

Back