Custom Fireflys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked on mine a little today. It's taking quite a few layers to paint the mask up.... Anyway, might have him done a little later in the week.

Awesome Flos, can't wait to see him! I'm waiting on some Sniper boots, trooper hands and a stand and I think this guy might be done :D

Right now he's got SE boots and SS hands.

Ski...that sneak peek pic is sweet! I like the pack as well!

Thank you DC and trebor, I've really taken a liking to customizing this first 1/6 character and I usually don't stop on them until I feel like it's a good resting point. I think I'm gonna hit up Scrap Iron next as he's one of my favorites and I don't see SS making him anytime soon.

I'll prolly get up some more pics tomorrow :rock

Not sure about the camo backpack yet. Logic would seem that nearly everything should be camo'd, but I'm not sure that aesthetically it would be best. I'd have to see it on the completed figure to say for sure though.

IMG_4515.jpg

THose night vision pics are really cool.
Love the chromed buckles.

This head looks miles better than your previous one.

Means a lot coming from yah! :bow The master of customizing you!

Here's a pic with flash on his head, I'm very happy with the way it turned out and one with the hated backpack :lol but I really like it as well. I thought I had more pics uploaded of him in the light but these I guess are the only ones I uploaded besides the darkened pics. I'll upload a few more full body shots later on tonight.

img_4411.jpg

img_4511.jpg

img_4510.jpg

Wow, that cloth mask turned out really well over the trooper head, Ski! :rock

I took Elvis's advice on how to weather the suit and I went ahead and crossed my fingers while weathering the blacava as well. I tried to match it as close as possible and believe me I was sweating :lol

Awaiting Cobra Trooper hands and Sniper boots and I think it's time for my next Cobra custom :monkey3

Mask came out really nice Ski. I like the backpack in the new pix, camo doesnt seem as overwhelming as it did in the closeups.

Back