Custom Fireflys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
print out, and use as an accessory for your custom firefly.

1265667180123.jpg

DUDE! You FREAKIN' ROCK! I have been going nuts trying to find these!

I went with pro, sweater fits very nicely with room to spare in the arms but nice and snug in the chest areas.

Maybe I will try that. I am getting an extra pro with my sniper sculpt (not bad to get both the head and pro for 17.00).

One last post on my triple post (sorry).

I just used microsoft word and copied lerath666's C4 wrap pic on a page 12 times. Then I cut one out and folded it. Then I measured it. If you are going to fill your C4with something, the dimensions of the actual folded item is 1-5/16" x 5/8" x 5/16". So make your fill item just slightly smaller than that. Just the width of the paper you use to print them.

I am going to try sculpy first. If I suck at that, I will go with play dough. If that fails, I will custom make some wood blocks for them.

Here is a pic of one I folded, but have not glue to a filler, yet.

DSC06787.jpg

Edit - I imagine that you can use heavier paper to print them and the just fold and paste them. But getting the folds to look good would be a bear, that way. If you do that, use a very thin, but sturdy, straight edge to help you make your folds.

Cool thank's guys.I have a spair Pro. Lerath the C4 box will make great foder for Firefly and Snake-Eyes.

On ebay. ABC Express had the best price that also included the headsculpt. Aparently the propane tank is just a fancy way to package a headsculpt. I have no idea who the head is suppose to be, but it was like $4 more for the head than without so I figured why not. You can never have enough generic heads lying around.

Looking very nice Flos, good job on the camo with the head. I love the shot where he's thinking about setting off the bombs with the detonator.

Thanks, Ski.... Wish I knew how to take better pics of my figures man.... In hand the camo paint turned out f'n awesome yet the pics look sloppy.... It's starting to piss me off. You work hard to put a figure together and post pics for board mates to see only to have it look like crap.... If we could swear here on the board this post would be littered with F bombs.... Write it down, homes!

Damn nice flosi. The camo pattern on the mask is perfect with the suit.

Thanks, E. I tried to get it as close as possible without overdoing the black... Painting on the camo was a lot of fun. I started with a base coat of the light grey over the entire mask, the some big blotches of dark grey, then some random Carnage-like black swirls.... I figured a little less black then the fatigues would make the head look a bit more old school while still matching the pattern overall.

Thanks, Ski.... Wish I knew how to take better pics of my figures man.... In hand the camo paint turned out f'n awesome yet the pics look sloppy.... It's starting to piss me off. You work hard to put a figure together and post pics for board mates to see only to have it look like crap.... If we could swear here on the board this post would be littered with F bombs.... Write it down, homes!

I like it Flos, I think you did a good job :rock

Back