Custom Fireflys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that what he has in his hand to set the explosives off, don't mind me I've never blown buildings up :lol

or is that the actual bomb :lol

It is plastique with a detonator on it. The detonator is the little electronic panel on the bomb.

Not that it is a really big deal. Curiosity just got the better of me.:D

Here is my tweaked FF from my other thread. I kind liked the goggles SS gave it so I gave them to my bash. Sorry, for the blur spots, my camera has a small dings on the lense. Tried to fix it with photoshop, but I might of made it worse.

dscf2636.jpg

great detail and realy looks like firefly

So how many are geting Sideshow's Firefly even though they made there own?

I am. His accessories still rule and its a decent take on the character, if you can get his classic look too. Its just with these 1:6 figures being so much, I doubt we get many variants of characters. Especially not mai core characters like Firefly.

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

I'm getting the modern version, I'd like to have them side by side.

I'm really stuck at a crossroads with GI Joe, ATM. Do I love Gi Joe? F-yeah, but I love Star Wars and Indy (assuming we see more of the line)just as much so I'm prioritizing what I deem as "must buys" in the Joe line. I want the pieces I buy to look like old school the 3 3/4" figs and I want only my favorites.

I'm really stuck at a crossroads with GI Joe, ATM. Do I love Gi Joe? F-yeah, but I love Star Wars and Indy (assuming we see more of the line)just as much so I'm prioritizing what I deem as "must buys" in the Joe line. I want the pieces I buy to look like old school the 3 3/4" figs and I want only my favorites.

It makes sense Flosi no doubt and I honestly agree with having the Joe's look like the old school versions.

I think I'm getting the SS versions just because I'm a big fan of GI JOE in general, anything to do with RAH that looks nice.

I can't bring myself to ever go ROC though, there's just no way and no love for anything ROC.

My own kitbash is a temproary past-time. He'll be dis-assembled when I get my Sideshow one. I want the figure that I am using for firefly at the moment to become a generic kitbashed soldier for me to display at work.

More of a showcase of all of my favorite aspects of these 1:6 scale figures than a representation of a specific character.

My own kitbash is a temproary past-time. He'll be dis-assembled when I get my Sideshow one. I want the figure that I am using for firefly at the moment to become a generic kitbashed soldier for me to display at work.

More of a showcase of all of my favorite aspects of these 1:6 scale figures than a representation of a specific character.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

It makes sense Flosi no doubt and I honestly agree with having the Joe's look like the old school versions.

I think I'm getting the SS versions just because I'm a big fan of GI JOE in general, anything to do with RAH that looks nice.

IMO, with the exception of CCC, everything put out and announced to this point is a "must have."

Which is cool.... When a line starts it seems like everything is a must have but at some point you either decide that you're a completest or you draw a line in the sand and say "I'm collecting only this."

Back