Custom Fireflys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess what is coming from Belgium? :naughty

IMG_6037.jpg

IMG_6036.jpg

IMG_6038.jpg

I don't know where else to post this but I think it was this thread that someone stated to order stuff from RedPlanetToys.com.

All I can say that it's absurd the amount of time he has taken to ship his orders, I will not be ordering from this place ever again.

Ordered on Feburary 6th I think.... I can't remember it's was almost a month ago and he's located in NY.

Eric has came through folks, I had my worries but the remainder of my shipment has or will be shipped shortly.... Looked like he was going through some rough times so, I can't get angry him for that we've all been there and I just wasn't aware that he was going through some problems.

Full circle with good communication.

I hope my order makes it. I have not heard anything from RPT since the email exchange a few weeks ago.

I should have mentioned it in the other post, but whatever was up with him, I hope everything is cool, now.

Well my Firefly is finally done. Might repaint the head, not thrilled with the camo, but it will do for now. Thanks to onethousandmasks for the backpack!!!

firefly1.jpg

firefly2.jpg

firefly3.jpg

firefly8.jpg

firefly4.jpg

He's working on a project too!

Back