Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is a work of art, any chance of a break down of the parts used and by which company, THANKS

View attachment 127298

curious... this looked very familiar.

christopher-lee-in-star-wars-episode-ii-attack-of-the-clones-2002--large-picture.jpg

Has anyone used the DX7 belt for a Jedi Luke and is how does it look?I was thinking of getting one then take off the pouches and paint it black but they are not cheap on ebay.

Also which saber do you prefer people?I have both sideshow and medicom but cant make up my mind on which to use

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Has anyone used the DX7 belt for a Jedi Luke and is how does it look?I was thinking of getting one then take off the pouches and paint it black but they are not cheap on ebay.

Also which saber do you prefer people?I have both sideshow and medicom but cant make up my mind on which to use

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Maybe not clearly visible, but I used DX07 belt with a black painting:

2.jpg

In my opinion, it´s definitely worth it ...

That's awesome! If you could cast that I bet there'd be some takers. Me included.

Hey bud did you change out the body as well for this custom? I just bought the sideshow Jedi Luke [emoji116][emoji116]
y4unyma7.jpg

I want to switch out the headsculpt with the DX07 like yours.

I really like the look of the Medicom parts on a Truetype Slim. I bought all the parts and never got around to getting a proper DX Luke head... they are so expensive now!

Yeah it comes to a point when you should just try to get the whole set so you don't feel like you're getting screwed over quite as bad.

Gratuitous plug, but I decided to throw my medicom Jedi Luke parts in the for Sale forum if anyone is looking for a Jedi Luke solution.

I like the Medi outfit quite a bit because it has no bulk to it. I saw someone make a wig for the DX Luke head by dremeling the media head, I lack the tools to do so haha.

I pretty much bought the Medicom figure just for the head when it came down to it. Well the boots too I guess. Everything else I used SS Luke stuff.

Back