Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the way that came out. Looking to set up all my Skywalkers....just waiting on Sideshow for their latest release

8ahe3yga.jpg

7e4ugu4e.jpg

saga5unu.jpg

Finished the transformation. He's a true Jedi now.

It's amazing to see all the work that has gone into customized figures like these Lukes. They look awesome! Love the pic with the Luke next to the Vader.

Has anyone done a Luke Jedi customized figure using the "battle damaged" HT Luke portrait (with a touch-up to cover the blood)? To my eye, that portrait has the better likeness to Luke and I'd love to see it with the ROTJ-style hair.

Here's a pic of a custom tunic for Luke, the flash makes the material look lighter than it is. It's actually a very dark charcoal. Let me know what you think.SAM_0279.JPG

the head has arrived!

89 usd shipped on ebay.

some crappy mobile photos of the still wip project!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

oooooh!

For those who were wondering...here's a quick photoshop of the new SSC Hoth Luke head as a Jedi Luke.

Thanks to Alphascale for the original photo :)

For those who were wondering...here's a quick photoshop of the new SSC Hoth Luke head as a Jedi Luke.

More believable hammil rather than the HT one.. With a robe on him, this could be a perfect set up for jedi luke..

but how would you put Jedi Luke hair on this, if there is no PERS to help you?

The new SSC heads have the hair as a separate piece that can be separated. A guy on here has a youtube video where he disassembled the Drake head into eyes, face and hair.

More believable hammil rather than the HT one.. With a robe on him, this could be a perfect set up for jedi luke..

That sculpt will be perfect for doing a Steele Justice bash. Maybe something must be done with the hair, but the worst work is done when you have the face sculpted.

Back