Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I found my headsculpt I lost during moving.. It was....... In the Jedi Luke Sideshow box XD

Last place I would ever look for it is also the most logical. I fail.

Lol I found my headsculpt I lost during moving.. It was....... In the Jedi Luke Sideshow box XD

They say "It's always in the last place you look". And that's true because, why would you *keep* looking after you found it?

Of course it's more true to say it's always in the last place you'd expect it to be. And even then, that also makes no sense considering the item you are looking for is in a place that *you* put it in...

But we are all guilty of it.

still wip. Just a new gloved hand and new pose.

image2.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    769.6 KB · Views: 261
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    948.2 KB · Views: 272
thanks!!

no, it's just the Sideshow. Had to get ridof the buttons on the back side of the tunic belt in order to put it on top.

So will we see it done ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QUOTE=joda76;7168386]So will we see it done ?
Yes you will! It may take some time and i was actually hoping small studio's would paint it but i havent heard from him so i will do it myself. Also i refrained from painting him because i thought there might be interested people. But guess ill paint him after i get my pay! Paint be expensive.

Great looking forward to it ecz!

Im quitting this custom.So if anyone's interested I have a loose Medicom Jedi Luke missing box and cloack

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

What hand is that? If you don't mind me asking

Thanks
Mauls gloves are longer right? Going to trim ?
Hard to tell if you did

Back