Custom Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker ROTJ 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a good idea though.
I was debating what to use other than the one SS glove. SS clone wars anakin but they have a texture on top.
Which could be sanded down and painted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent some time looking for Cobra Commander gloves, did not find them but saw the Medicom Maul and had to try... pretty happy with the result.

A better pic:

lukeflash2_zps9f060a84.jpg

Looks good
Better that you padded it out. I feel the ss clothes are a little too big for a slim.

Looking good man.
Will this be available later? I don't like the HT sculpt much for ROTJ.

Looking good man.
Will this be available later? I don't like the HT sculpt much for ROTJ.

Afraid not. As I don't know any casters and casting it after it's painted would likely cause detail loss. :( No casters have approached me since sompletion for almost a year so... Yea. :(

Ah I see, well post some pics once your done please.

What did you do to the sculpt exactly, other than fill in the pie-hole? Reduce the eye size, or is that just in the painting?

What did you do to the sculpt exactly, other than fill in the pie-hole? Reduce the eye size, or is that just in the painting?

Resculpt entire for forehead and upper nose and Resculpt all his hair. Besides that it's all in the paint. His eyebrows are what give him a weird expression mainly. The mouth is untouched because of the huge mark ha mill factor the open mouth has to me. In short a lot of work.

33kri47.jpg

Working on the color, looks better now, still needs some darker and lighter tones to make it look better! Quick comparison vs sideshow's normal hairsculpt. I prefer mine.

PS: Ignore the eyebrows lol. They're placeholder just to make him more Luke-like. Couldnt stand his eyebrowlackingness.

PSS: I think I should make the eyes on mine brighter blue. It looks better compared to the one on the right.

PSSS: Also. My Luke is a bit too tanned.

Last edited:
Lighter greenish blue eyes, and added some more highlights to the hair. Will add some more shading to it too and paint the lips, seal it all and add gloss to eyes and lips and he will be done!

28c0k61.jpg

Back