CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep this seasons flashbacks are basically a commercial break for me, get up and grab a drink ....lol. Really see no point to them now.

Exactly what I do. First season I loved the flashbacks, but at this point they're just ******** filler.

The Lance thing is crazy, its like they're already recycling his storyline/character direction. Seriously, if you really don't have anything better to do with a character, then just write them out.

Exactly what I do. First season I loved the flashbacks, but at this point they're just ******** filler.

The Lance thing is crazy, its like they're already recycling his storyline/character direction. Seriously, if you really don't have anything better to do with a character, then just write them out.

I think it was obvious where to take Lance, he should now always be the voice that defends the Arrow's actions even if it means he's suspended from the SCPD or even worse becomes a wanted criminal too.

OMG Oliver and Felicity did the deed last night!

I was a little surprised they showed THAT much. :lol

And my biggest grip: THE FLASHBACKS!

There was one point last night where I said out loud - "I have no idea what's going on." And I seriously meant that. They stretch them out for so long that I don't even remember what the point was anymore.

I can honestly say that this is the worst season for me. It's still good. But definitely the worst of the three.

I heard a big villain will be introduced around/on the finale. Not sure if true. But excited.

Season 3 has been weak for sure. So much so, not sure about season 4

Oh, I agree. Even after how they left it last night, I was like 'meh.'

I still don't really understand what the big deal is about Ollie leading the League of Shadows. I remember them explaining why he couldn't change 'them' etc. But honestly, if I were Ollie, I'd be saying....'Guys, stop with the killing. Your jobs now are to keep this place tidy. I'll check in every month or so, for the weekend. Thanks for everything.'

It's not like this is a mythical curse, where once he replaces Ras that he can't leave. I get for right now, but eventually, Ras goes where Ras wants.

Oh, I agree. Even after how they left it last night, I was like 'meh.'

I still don't really understand what the big deal is about Ollie leading the League of Shadows. I remember them explaining why he couldn't change 'them' etc. But honestly, if I were Ollie, I'd be saying....'Guys, stop with the killing. Your jobs now are to keep this place tidy. I'll check in every month or so, for the weekend. Thanks for everything.'

It's not like this is a mythical curse, where once he replaces Ras that he can't leave. I get for right now, but eventually, Ras goes where Ras wants.

:lol I was thinking the same thing!

Or, can't he be the leader for a little bit, then name Talia as his successor?

:lol I was thinking the same thing!

Or, can't he be the leader for a little bit, then name Talia as his successor?

Thank you!!! :lol When Felicity told Laurel what happened and started crying, I'm like 'It's not that big of a deal!!! The dude has an army now watching his back.' I think where they will likely take it based on the preview is that this is going to change him into a killer, etc. etc.

But, you and I both know, if we were in his shoes...."Here's my grocery list. And make sure you get skim milk, NOT 2%. Big difference. And BTW, I need some new work shirts. Kohls has a sale. Thank you! I have a American Idol marathon I need to watch." :lol

I like the idea of Oliver being Ras. It proves that Batman is more of a man. Also I can see what's her face take over for ollie (Katrina Law). The olicity thing seemed too rush and bs like the Deathstroke trick where ollie tells Felicity he loves her.

Flashbacks need to end. Like now. I admit this season is weak except for the canaries, wildcat, arsenal, and crossovers. 4th better take it up!

Thank you!!! :lol When Felicity told Laurel what happened and started crying, I'm like 'It's not that big of a deal!!! The dude has an army now watching his back.' I think where they will likely take it based on the preview is that this is going to change him into a killer, etc. etc.

But, you and I both know, if we were in his shoes...."Here's my grocery list. And make sure you get skim milk, NOT 2%. Big difference. And BTW, I need some new work shirts. Kohls has a sale. Thank you! I have a American Idol marathon I need to watch." :lol

:rotfl

I like the idea of Oliver being Ras. It proves that Batman is more of a man. Also I can see what's her face take over for ollie (Katrina Law). The olicity thing seemed too rush and bs like the Deathstroke trick where ollie tells Felicity he loves her.

Flashbacks need to end. Like now. I admit this season is weak except for the canaries, wildcat, arsenal, and crossovers. 4th better take it up!

Yeah! Send Talia to take over the Arrow and then swap places again after a while!

And yeah, I'm getting tired of the flashbacks. Now they really seem like they're just trying to fill the time. I mean, I'm not even really following what's happening with that. Dangerous chemical vials?
tumblr_m44xssSoJp1qjgyuwo1_500.gif

I'm so ready for the Ras arc to be done. Get back to the Arrow fighting crime in Starling City with the crew. That's what makes the show. Hope they don't **** up Flash this bad in a couple seasons.

I've been trying to really get into this show since last season, but damn....I just can't deal with the flashbacks anymore. I have no idea what's going on, Ollie's wig is completely distracting, and what's going on in the present is actually interesting, so the flashbacks take away from it.

I've been trying to really get into this show since last season, but damn....I just can't deal with the flashbacks anymore. I have no idea what's going on, Ollie's wig is completely distracting, and what's going on in the present is actually interesting, so the flashbacks take away from it.

Some needs to make a poll thread for us and see how the results go. :lol Have a feeling it will be unanimous that flashbacks should go.

I honestly don't know how they are going to bring the "Arrow" back to Starling after Roy was the Arrow and now is supposedly dead. After a few months or years, another green hooded bow and arrow carrying guy shows up named the Arrow again? Stupid writers man.

I'm going to laugh if the Flash destroys everything that happened this season by altering the timeline.:lol

And as such, arrow and flash get merged into the rest of the DCU and then they join the justice league!? And the next true man of steel sequel will feature the famous race between superman and the flash!?

And then Jason Mamoa gets fired and the aqua-man movie gets cancelled?!

Yeah!?

The Flash Backs for next season should be interesting if they go with the Russian Mafia and Anatoli Knyazev comes back into the series.

Back