CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This season has been losing me with way too much time on non-Oliver story. It's becoming way too soap opera like and the whole Laurel storyline is driving me nuts.

I like the season so far. Not my favorite season, let alone show on CW (The Flash), but still good.

Season 4 has my interest though. So many possibilities.

Finally saw last week's ep.

I'm borderline shocked how they've messed this season the way they have. :lol The flashbacks, as we've ALL said, need to go. I'd rather see more commercials than watch those anymore.

The Ollie story got MUCH better in this episode, but #1) I'm surprised how easy it was for Ras to brainwash Ollie and #2) the forced 'marriage'....oh dear....I almost starting laughing when I saw the look on Nyssa's face. The whole idea is comical.

Next, I'm expecting Raz to 'force' Ollie to manage a McDonalds in the middle of lunch hour or wait in line at Wal-Mart during Black Friday. :lol

And let me say that I'm a huge fan of the show as a whole, but NOT this season. I'm hoping they turn it around by season's end.

This season has been losing me with way too much time on non-Oliver story. It's becoming way too soap opera like and the whole Laurel storyline is driving me nuts.

Laurel is my favorite part. :lol

I am personally over Felicity being in love with all the billionaires and her story has pretty much been driven by her love life. She was way more interesting before they did all that nonsense with her.

New game.

When you hear the phrase "Heir to the Demon" punch your woman in the stomach.

That had to be said at least 20 times last episode.

I just need this season to end already...hopefully everyone can learn from their mistakes and make a much better show next season.

I just need this season to end already...hopefully everyone can learn from their mistakes and make a much better show next season.

Agreed. This season has been terrible. I was LMAO at the end with the gang laying down around the "poison" gas (we all know Ollie probably switched it with something else) like it was a campfire. Why not pick it up and throw it out of the cell? Or bury it in the dirt? Or cover it with clothing? Something other than just laying there. Terrible. Just terrible.

Has Malcolm Merlyn worked in this season? I thought he'd be better and its probably unfair to judge him and Ra's with Slade Wilson from the last season.

One of my many issues with this season is the horrible fight choreography. You can see every missed kick and swing. It's laughable. It's like they are trying to throw too many people at the characters and its really showing. Especially in the wide shots showing multiple people fighting. It's so bad.

One of my many issues with this season is the horrible fight choreography. You can see every missed kick and swing. It's laughable. It's like they are trying to throw too many people at the characters and its really showing. Especially in the wide shots showing multiple people fighting. It's so bad.

:lol

Serious. They need to step up their choreography game.

Saw last week's Arrow. MUCH better.

I'm curious how the gang will 'survive' - wondering if Ollie changed out the cannister with a 'knock out' gas or something more benign. Only thing I can think of....or they're all playing fake dead. :lol And wondering if Merlin really was trying to screw over the team or if it was all part of the plan? Thinking it's the latter but not sure.

Then there's a part of me wondering if they're getting rid of the entire cast and starting from scratch. :lol

Saw last week's Arrow. MUCH better.

I'm curious how the gang will 'survive' - wondering if Ollie changed out the cannister with a 'knock out' gas or something more benign. Only thing I can think of....or they're all playing fake dead. :lol And wondering if Merlin really was trying to screw over the team or if it was all part of the plan? Thinking it's the latter but not sure.

Then there's a part of me wondering if they're getting rid of the entire cast and starting from scratch. :lol

I thought Merlyn was using Ollie to gain control of the League, it went wrong so he tried to save his own neck.

I had high hopes for this season's storyline. Gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed so far. Hopefully, next season will be much better and spin off in a whole different direction.

Back