CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just aired. Or is airing depending where you're at.

I'm in Chicago. Nothing on my DVR showing it played today. It was always advertised as showing on Sunday. Had a Cubs game going on in the time slot Arrow was supposed to be in today.

nope it played and it was the actual final ep of the season, and i say season because some WILL think that its an end to the series but its not, theres a season4 underway. no spoilers just a heads up for those who WILL wonder.

I still think that Flash will **** everything up, but, honestly, I dig the happy ending, so long as Ollie returns chipper and quippy like his comic book alter ego. Hopefully, the death of Ra's closes the book on this whole faux Batman thing that the show's had running for the past three years. I also was giddy as a schoolgirl about Palmer's "miniaturization" test. Hopefully, by the time Legends of Tomorrow rolls out, we get to see him in full blown shrinking Atom action.

I still think that Flash will **** everything up, but, honestly, I dig the happy ending, so long as Ollie returns chipper and quippy like his comic book alter ego. Hopefully, the death of Ra's closes the book on this whole faux Batman thing that the show's had running for the past three years. I also was giddy as a schoolgirl about Palmer's "miniaturization" test. Hopefully, by the time Legends of Tomorrow rolls out, we get to see him in full blown shrinking Atom action.

Ras being done is great , maybe new Ras will make things better, and I have a damn feeling that Barry will time travel and change the end of Arrow by changing the timeline and have it that Oliver has a way back to the show for season 4 , maybe Felicity actually dies in the new timeline and Oliver is all yep im the green arrow now. Because think about it, this was a total closure ending moment to the whole im saving my city so what else could change that into bringing us more if its done if not for a new 52 style thing where things are changed, maybe not super drastic but just enough to allow for more stories for Oliver to become Green Arrow fully

Im about to personally stare down Amell at the next con and tell him he is about to fail this show. I enjoyed the finale but wanted more. Then again idk what they could even do with the hole the writers made with Ras. Im just glad they closed Olivers story, so when he DOES come back he will have new villians and things to do, etc.

Yeah... I was kind of hoping the finale would make up for the rest of the season, but NOPE. Highlight was Barry by far. I'm not sure if this season seemed even weaker just in comparison with how stong Flash has been, or if it really was THAT bad.

Never been a fan of Merlin. I've seen ZERO menace in his character (might be the actor I don't like) so the ending was laughable.

Wondering if Flash going back in time will change the events of Arrow?

If so, what a ****ing waste :lol

Even though this season was pretty weak, I am OK with all the deaths and changes made. now if only Felicity would die or move to the Legends of Tomorrow show ... :pray:

:lol

Great shows, but the whole damned things a waste.

They're not part of the movie universe so we'll never get to see them on the big screen and in the justice league but at the same time, I'm glad the TV shows are really good and be damned if Snyder corrupts them with his taint.

Can't wait for legends. Looks to be promising with atom, hawk girl plus firestorm!

I've dogged this show over the last half season, but I also give credit where credit is due. That being said, the finale was decent. I wasn't expecting it to make up for the last 12 episodes or so because it couldn't, but at least it wrapped up the Ras storyline and delivererd a solid finale. I still think we are going to have flashbacks next season. I also think there will be some sort of time traveling effect from Flash that will affect the Arrow finale. Still not sure if I will be around for S4 as the finale served as a good jumping off point for me. I'm off to some place far away from here.

I think I rolled my eyes, cussed, and threw a pillow when Felicity showed up in the Atom suit.

Last edited:
Hopefully Flash will time travel back to when Felicity was with Ray and she chooses Ray and leaves :lol

or at least back to Season 1/2 Felicity when she was still bearable.

I liked the season finale, not as much as the previous season finale's but it ended a weak run well. I hear a lot of criticism but its pretty unfair when you consider that plans for various plot elements were thrown up in the air by outside forces, the whole flashback plot was destroyed and taken away from the writers.

I liked the season finale, not as much as the previous season finale's but it ended a weak run well. I hear a lot of criticism but its pretty unfair when you consider that plans for various plot elements were thrown up in the air by outside forces, the whole flashback plot was destroyed and taken away from the writers.

What do you mean? Did it have something to do with Deadshot?

Back