Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that think this piece is terrible, could you please cancel so my waitlist can convert? Thank you :impatient:

Cancel this, & you will regret, as you scratch your heads wondering why this piece reaches grail status? BECAUSE IT'S KICK-ASS, THAT'S WHY!!!!!!

kickass008_cov.jpg

As a fellow canuck, you disappoint my friend.

I have been rallying for DD to be made forever (along with BlackBolt)!!!! certain members here know that!!

this is NOT what i wanted, a huge Tombstone with a mini DD on top, looks more like a dio then a CQ....and i don't do Dio's....especially ones that cost almost as much as PF's

i'll wait for the DD PF thanks :D

I have been rallying for DD to be made forever (along with BlackBolt)!!!! certain members here know that!!

this is NOT what i wanted, a huge Tombstone with a mini DD on top, looks more like a dio then a CQ....and i don't do Dio's....especially ones that cost almost as much as PF's

i'll wait for the DD PF thanks :D

I really believe that the size of this piece will be just fine, & really won't be an issue once people see it up close. And why is everybody so hung-up on size?! (no pun intended). It's about quality people! The subtle nature, pose, & detail of this statue will GROW on you (pun intended), a la Xmen vs Sent. #1. Maybe it's me, but I never understood the vast appeal of PFs in the first place. The sculpting details do not seem to be as sharp, & the fabrics look "off scale", besides covering a lot of muscle & form detail. But I will admit they're BIG though (so what?????).

PFs are full of win!!!!

That's how Ski did it, that's how SSC does it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far

PFs are full of win!!!!

That's how Ski did it, that's how SSC does it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far

:lecture Listen to this man. He's not just a meathead, he's full of win.

~~I do want to see how this comi will look when displayed with some PFs.

DD PF will be worse IMO. Not my char but this comiquette is as perfect as it gets. Although I wonder about the base historical fact. If you have tree root growing on the tomb like that, it must've been an old tomb. Thus fitting for Jack Murdock and not Elektra. I am thinking Elektra didn't die that too long ago for the root to grow that much. Wasn't she revived or something. She recently fought Red Hulk or She Hulk?

I agree 100%, & that's a great observation in regards to base.

yeah because everything in comic land is history/timeline correct :monkey3 and no one is ever brought back from the dead :horror

PFs are full of win!!!!

That's how Quad did it, that's how SSC does it, that's how Canada does it, and that's pretty much why no one gives a shat anymore, cause when we do it we're always really late to the party.:dunno

This whole page cracks me up... :lol

Seriously, though ... I just canceled this. Not that it's not cool, because it's effin' awesome. :rock But I'm eliminating nearly all comiquettes from my life.

It wasn't a decision easily reached. *sob* Comiquettes and I have a long history together. But my premium formats have proven themselves to me time and again. Naturally, then, I feel compelled to respond to their loyalty in kind, and await the inevitable Daredevil Premium Format, which I'm certain will be godlike in its awesomeness.

This whole page cracks me up... :lol

Seriously, though ... I just canceled this. Not that it's not cool, because it's effin' awesome. :rock But I'm eliminating nearly all comiquettes from my life.

It wasn't a decision easily reached. *sob* Comiquettes and I have a long history together. But my premium formats have proven themselves to me time and again. Naturally, then, I feel compelled to respond to their loyalty in kind, and await the inevitable Daredevil Premium Format, which I'm certain will be godlike in its awesomeness.

yep, PF's for FTW :yess: i may eventually have to got that way also, since if i have to make a choice for displaying purposes and space constrains, the coms would be the first to go.

at least that's what i'm saying now.:monkey1

yep, PF's for FTW :yess: i may eventually have to got that way also, since if i have to make a choice for displaying purposes and space constrains, the coms would be the first to go.

at least that's what i'm saying now.:monkey1

I've made that decision since the Pun, it's the only 1/5 Com I have besides the AH! and Brooks line. I almost treat that as a different license and they wouldn't be lined up with the PFs regardless.

It's my first cut off of Marvel items since I began collecting, it's pretty sad and I am heart broken.

Back