Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's April now...:slap

I have $300+'s dollars of reward point that's burning a hole in my pocket, and now I'm going to have to wait another month...:( It's going to be a toss up to drop them on this DD or the Angel comiquette.

I think that DD will look awesome. Only waiting the real picture close to Elektra Comiquette and for sure we will :clap:clap

I think they are both nice pieces. I really don't care about Angel enough to buy the comiquette. So it would be DD for me all the way. I always say if you like 2 different statues about the same, buy the statue of the character you like the most. I have no regrets when I do that.
:exactly: Ditto, ditto and ditto.

You know that it doesn't have to be 1:4 or fail right? Look at a 1:6 scale Soulfire Grace that just sold for $970? :lecture:lecture
Apparently I sold mine a few years too soon. :(
You want a statue to skyrocket in value? Let me know, and I'll sell it if I have it. That's the guaranteed method to raise the value of any statue!

You know that it doesn't have to be 1:4 or fail right? Look at a 1:6 scale Soulfire Grace that just sold for $970? :lecture:lecture

end of the day, it's still 1/6 scale :dunno

Apparently I sold mine a few years too soon. :(
You want a statue to skyrocket in value? Let me know, and I'll sell it if I have it. That's the guaranteed method to raise the value of any statue!

images

I can't wait to shoot these two together! So bricked up for this one! :rock

daredevil_01-1.jpg

Barbarian, your photo-shop shots are simply the best out there! With your unique perspective & creativity, you have given the rest of us collector's a new pair of eyes! Pretty sophisticated, & dare I say civilized(!), ...........for a barbarian, (no insult intended).:lol Keep them coming man, & push the envelope (as well as the rest of us), as we all stand to benefit.:clap:clap:clap

Back