Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barbarian, your photo-shop shots are simply the best out there! With your unique perspective & creativity, you have given the rest of us collector's a new pair of eyes! Pretty sophisticated, & dare I say civilized(!), ...........for a barbarian, (no insult intended).:lol Keep them coming man, & push the envelope (as well as the rest of us), as we all stand to benefit.:clap:clap:clap
CIVILIZED?!? WHY YOU!.... :lol
Your gracious words move and humble me, brother. Thank you kindly. :)

Get a room :lol
:peace

No man, it's not like that. It's just a pleasure to have creative, thoughtful members push our perceptions, unlike some useless drivel from some.:wink1:

P.S. Besides, WTF would we need a room for? Barbarians do it under the stars, al fresco.:horror:wink1:

laugh2.gif
laugh2.gif

Thanks so much for the kind words, brother!

Did you guys know there is a huge difference between brotherly love and gay love? Because there is. Don't be so freaked out by brotherliness, for crying out loud! If you deny it, you are missing out on much happiness in life. It is acceptable for one man to compliment another or express admiration for another without being gay, ya know? Sheesh. Also, be careful to not protest too much. Bam! :D

Did you guys know there is a huge difference between brotherly love and gay love? Because there is. Don't be so freaked out by brotherliness, for crying out loud! If you deny it, you are missing out on much happiness in life. It is acceptable for one man to compliment another or express admiration for another without being gay, ya know? Sheesh. Also, be careful to not protest too much. Bam! :D

Tell them Barb...Bromances are still alive and kicking. :1-1::wink1:

:exactly:

I sold mine for $775 :( :impatient: should had waited longer

:wave Barb!
:wave VS! Man, I sold mine years ago for around $500. I actually bought one that came damaged and was paid a claim for the total by USPS. Think I scored that one for around $300 a long time ago.
Tell them Barb...Bromances are still alive and kicking. :1-1::wink1:
That's right. You know it, brother! :rock :1-1: :lol

Back