Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just receive wait list will be confirmed, sweet ....
Congrats and
welcome_16.gif

TO THE FORUM!!!
You didn't have to get on the WL, it's going up for second chance pretty much right after it's released.

But congrats anyway...:clap
There is a 99.9999999999999999% probability. Maybe even greater than that. :)
What's up, brother? Hope you and yours are doing well.

put myself on the waitlist for the exclusive version today , do you guys think it will convert soon?

:hi5:
Gotta have a sene of humor, even if it's lame :clap
Plus us collectors are kids at heart, which is why we fork over so much money for these statues that represent our love for our favorite comic book heroes/villans.

Damn that was deep :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Daredevil.

Plus us collectors are kids at heart, which is why we fork over so much money for these statues that represent our love for our favorite comic book heroes/villans.

Couldn't have said it better myself and so true...:lecture

Such wisdom. :lecture
DD will happen for you. Believe.
Good Sunday morning brotha' Barb...:peace
Hey, Brother IL. :wave

Thanks guys. I def believe. Glad to be a part of a community that feels the same way. Oh and flippers who buy or beloved statues only to rape true collectors for a quick profit suck. That said I pre ordered the Thor life size bust if anyone is interested... It'll only cost you a million dollars.
:wink1:
(totally kidding if you couldn't tell)

Thanks Barbarian. I'm pumped to be in this AWESOME community and can't wait to spend all the money in my bank account to collect all these amazing statues...oh and I'm not including Darkchilde in that statement :wink1:

Back