Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great plan. :hi5:
Don't listen to ink. He has no idea what he's talking about. Blah blah blah 1/4 scale or fail blah blah blah... ;)

lol. I can see where some folks are picky with out their collection looks as a whole...but I'm def not one of those, which is bad for my wallet but good for the inner child in me. :wave So I'm with you Barb :hi5:

INK: DD 1:1 will kick mucho buttage

I'm also waiting on that DD 1:1 bust :monkey1
What the hell happened to 1/4 scale or fail?!? :confused:
You've changed, man!
lol. I can see where some folks are picky with out their collection looks as a whole...but I'm def not one of those, which is bad for my wallet but good for the inner child in me. :wave So I'm with you Barb :hi5:

INK: DD 1:1 will kick mucho buttage
I must admit I do care about what my collection looks like as a whole. It's just that I have plenty of 1/4 and 1/5 scale stuff that I pretty much do my best to display apart from one another. :)

What the hell happened to 1/4 scale or fail?!? :confused:
You've changed, man!

I must admit I do care about what my collection looks like as a whole. It's just that I have plenty of 1/4 and 1/5 scale stuff that I pretty much do my best to display apart from one another. :)

Same here. I primarily collect 1/4 scale, but do have enough 1/5 scale that I display apart from the 1/4 scale stuff. I think DD will look killer with the Elektra and Bullseye comiquettes.

and Punisher comiquette?:monkey3

Pun Com and HULK PF

only reg and only 1.5 piece in the Kingdom, doze are _____es that are exceptions to the rule because dem awesome!!!!

Otherwise, nada, every-tin to the waste-side, includes puny DD, puny Hobojob Goblin and all non Ex's...

Oh there's some old school GR EX and Western EX also but there's no better 1/4 statues out there of GR. :lecture

Pun Com and HULK PF

only reg and only 1.5 piece in the Kingdom, doze are _____es that are exceptions to the rule because dem awesome!!!!

Otherwise, nada, every-tin to the waste-side, includes puny DD, puny Hobojob Goblin and all non Ex's...

Oh there's some old school GR EX and Western EX also but there's no better 1/4 statues out there of GR. :lecture

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Still the master...

woohoo

Just got the following email...

"You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse."

If anyone is out to get one of these EX statues, get on the wait list because I signed up yesterday and it already converted. Oddly enough so did my wait list for M. Bisons Ex statue...in case there are any folks here who wanted him.

:panic:

woohoo

Just got the following email...

"You recently placed a reservation for an item on our Wait List. Due to recent cancellations and credit card declines, one of these items has become available for fulfillment to you from our U.S. warehouse."

If anyone is out to get one of these EX statues, get on the wait list because I signed up yesterday and it already converted. Oddly enough so did my wait list for M. Bisons Ex statue...in case there are any folks here who wanted him.

:panic:

So no waitlist. What a sham.

Back