Daredevil VS Punisher Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably although the Yellow Daredevil would look out of place since they never dueled like that. He was already in red by their first match up...did he ever fight him in the armored suit? That'd be an interesting and different exclusive...

Or swap the Punisher out for Bullseye.

Man, you guys are xxxxs. I thought it looked fantastic and then came to this thread to find that I'm wrong!

The base is very cool - it's a factory chimney - something you'd find in Hell's Kitchen. The engineering is awesome , Punisher is tumbling off the chimney, being kicked by Daredevil - neither of them touching anything at more than a point - very dynamic!

I can see not liking the character choices, or the version of Punisher's costume - but as an art piece - this is damned impressive.

No disappointment for me tonight because I just scored a SIM for $545.00 shipped, MIB on the bay.

I was upset last week when I lost out at $622.00 on a bidding war (I bid $620.00) but now i'm happy that I lost that one!

hopefully it's been inspected. "MIB" unopened on SIM = battle damage

Personally I think it looks cool, except for those white boots, I can't stop looking at them...Way too much hate in here for it...

Man, you guys are xxxxs. I thought it looked fantastic and then came to this thread to find that I'm wrong!

The base is very cool - it's a factory chimney - something you'd find in Hell's Kitchen. The engineering is awesome , Punisher is tumbling off the chimney, being kicked by Daredevil - neither of them touching anything at more than a point - very dynamic!

I can see not liking the character choices, or the version of Punisher's costume - but as an art piece - this is damned impressive.

Dude,
I agree; people need to study the poses of the two as a whole a little bit more- it IS a real dynamic piece!

Frank is a half second away from getting the side of his face smashed in and sent over and off the chimney. Hope he's got a parachute!

This is a real boss piece of art!

BB

No room for Marvel stuff, but I really like this one! A unique approach to the base.

Nitpick: Would the string/rope/cord/chain on the nunchuck really be that long?

Dude,
I agree; people need to study the poses of the two as a whole a little bit more- it IS a real dynamic piece!

Frank is a half second away from getting the side of his face smashed in and sent over and off the chimney. Hope he's got a parachute!

This is a real boss piece of art!

BB

I agree with you two. I put my money where my mouth is. I have pre-ordered. The only reason why I may cancel this is because I have not been collecting the dioramas. I may change my mind, as tonight I just received that I have been moved from the wait list to order confirmation on the Planet Hulk/Salvage Exc.

Now I need to go start a thread on the PH

Personally I think it looks cool, except for those white boots, I can't stop looking at them...Way too much hate in here for it...

The boots, his costume choice in general, is horrid but like I said before, DD loos awesome and yes, the dynamics of them being at the edge of destruction for both is somewhat cool.

Think about it. Punisher looks as if he's in the losing side of the battle getting a taste of his own punishment....

BUT...

He's holding onto DD's weapon and ain't letting go so if he goes so does the Devil!

DOH!

Still not buying it though.

If Punisher didn't have the disco white addidas socks I would've been happier.

That's how the Punisher basically looked when I was reading comics. They added the trenchcoat (which doesn't bother me as it did when I first saw the piece) and I prefer the white belt capsules to form the skull's teeth only as opposed to circling his entire waist, but hey- the guy's boots were always white when I was reading his misadventures.

BB

That's how the Punisher basically looked when I was reading comics. They added the trenchcoat (which doesn't bother me as it did when I first saw the piece) and I prefer the white belt capsules to form the skull's teeth only as opposed to circling his entire waist, but hey- the guy's boots were always white when I was reading his misadventures.

BB

What's up with the stripes on his boots? It almost looks like they started out making a Bullseye with those boots. I don't ever recall seeing stripes on his white boots before.

I passed on this. I was very excited when I saw the preview but don't like the details on this piece. I agree with Darklord Dave about this piece looking dynamic and full of energy. I don't like how the Punishers face looks. I also don't like the white boots or belt. They may be small complaints but they were enough for me to pass on this.

What's up with the stripes on his boots? It almost looks like they started out making a Bullseye with those boots. I don't ever recall seeing stripes on his white boots before.

They're belts to hold another gun or knife; probably should have been painted white.

punisher_1.jpg

punisher_2.jpg

BB

PassLogo.jpg

Too small !
Too expansive !
(250$ for that, c'mon sideshow)
And at last, ridiculous pose !

The most Ugly Marvel diorama ever made by sideshow

Actually, there's about 9 pages of talk about it since last night in this very thread.

The consensus is: everyone seems to hate the dio :rotfl

...except me, I really like it and will have one in my collection (though I didn't order last night)

Oh sweat...Classic IM Backstage Video is up.

WOW, looks better than what I had expected.

To those that said the naysayers would be sorry and we would eat our words...

I'm pouring milk on my letters as we speak....

I might have to get him now....

CornerStoreComics....here I come...

Definately, that statues is FRAKKIN bad ASS, I love it... I knew it would look much better every time I see it and the more updates SS has on it. So far IMO, it's the best IM statue out, could of been modern besides being classic but it still looks amazing! :rock :rock :rock

I totally agree, I love it, the only thing that maybe bothers me is the stripe on the boot but I don't think it's enough to bother me from getting this.

IMO I like it better than WWH vs Silver Savage

Last edited:
I totally agree, I love it, the only thing that maybe bothers me is the stripe on the boot but I don't think it's enough to bother me from getting this.

IMO I like better than WWH vs Silver Savage

I have to tell ya, it's the best I've ever seen DD look. He looks intense and dynamic (can't wait to see him as a PF one glorious day)!

I was so freaking excited for this even with The Punisher being in the mix but it was The Punisher they used that ruined it for me.

I'm happy for the fans who enjoy that Punisher look but i'm more of the Punisher Max type of person.

Again, the actual dynamics of the piece are exciting and bursting at the seam with action but those white boots...Noooooooo!!

Not everyone, I find it very well done Dave, with a very few minor gripes. Maybe we can take Hulk out of the Spider-Man dio and replace him with Green Goblin. :rolleyes:

Back