Daredevil VS Punisher Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 per customer means that this is the regular, usually if there is an ex. version it's the one that goes up for sale first.

so then i guess there's no ex. for this dio. poor retailers are going to get hung with alot of these imo.

something on the lower 1/2 of punisher doesn't look right to me. almost looks like it could be a womens lower body.

I see a faux bronze exclusive in the future :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

2 per customer means that this is the regular, usually if there is an ex. version it's the one that goes up for sale first.

so then i guess there's no ex. for this dio. poor retailers are going to get hung with alot of these imo.

something on the lower 1/2 of punisher doesn't look right to me. almost looks like it could be a womens lower body.

Yup, his lower half is wacky stuff with those very silly (sorry P fans) white cheerleader boots.

Ahh screw it, his upper half looks wacky too!

DD looks awesome though, the only nice thing about that piece.

Like the Thor & Loki dio(who's way better than this one) this will be available for months and months...

:lecture

I agree I could live with the base... but the Punishers pose = a big pass.

Ok, i'll cut the base some slack.

If they remove Punisher and just leave the base and DD kicking at nothing, i'll buy it and then just place a Chihuahua statue as the thing he's fighting.

It probably would look better.

I actually am not sure about this piece... Punisher's pose is a bit akward and the jacket is horrible, but I think it is dynamic and the base is perfect. Not preordering from Sideshow though because this will be available for awhile (and for less) from the bay or retailers.

I did notice that Mystique is shipping in the next 30 days!

Ok, i'll cut the base some slack.

If they remove Punisher and just leave the base and DD kicking at nothing, i'll buy it and then just place a Chihuahua statue as the thing he's fighting.

It probably would look better.

you could use one of them chia pets, then you could sculpt it into anything you wanted, as long as green and fuzzy is ok.

Who from here actually has this on order from Sideshow?:duh

Oh sweat...Classic IM Backstage Video is up.

WOW, looks better than what I had expected.

To those that said the naysayers would be sorry and we would eat our words...

I'm pouring milk on my letters as we speak....

I might have to get him now....

CornerStoreComics....here I come...

Yeah, not really feeling this one. Thought I'd order from the preview pic, but seeing the whole thing it is just meh. The base is horrible though. What is that? A hollow castle?

Back