Daredevil VS Punisher Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like it!!

The only thing that bugs me is DD's expression and Frank's likeness but the poses are terrific; very dramatic, a snapshot in time. Gonna need a mirror backdrop to display this and catch all the angles!

Plus it's big! I ordered one!

BB

I dont think its that bad, but why isnt there an EX version??????

nope, not for me big PASS.

guess this thread could of stayed on the second, almost third page.

i think ss put this one out for the retailers, after all they're usually the ones that end up ordering most of these non-exclusive version statues. while the ex version are sold mostly off of the website to the end consumer.

I dont think its that bad, but why isnt there an EX version??????

i don't think it's that bad either, but that's the problem right there, it's just not that great either.

i believe people are becoming more demanding with each piece that ss releases, and it's getting hard to please the people now with such great pieces previously released.
also with alot of collectors space is becoming an issue, and if this piece isn't better than another that they already have then it's going to get a pass from most.

Yeah, not really feeling this one. Thought I'd order from the preview pic, but seeing the whole thing it is just meh. The base is horrible though. What is that? A hollow castle?

It's a building's smokestack. You really think it's horrible?? That's a work of art IMO.

Man, you guys are brutal! LOL

BB

Oh sweat...Classic IM Backstage Video is up.

WOW, looks better than what I had expected.

To those that said the naysayers would be sorry and we would eat our words...

I'm pouring milk on my letters as we speak....

I might have to get him now....

CornerStoreComics....here I come...

I really dig the Iron man and I love the flag and removable helmet. I'm creamin' jeans over this one! :chew

BB

Well, count me among the few that actually likes this one. I think it'll grow on some more folks over time as well. I didn't order though. With no exclusive, there's no need to lock an order in just yet.

Probably just wait for ebay or whatever.

* The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that Frank is getting owned

Oh sweat...Classic IM Backstage Video is up.

WOW, looks better than what I had expected.

To those that said the naysayers would be sorry and we would eat our words...

I'm pouring milk on my letters as we speak....

I might have to get him now....

CornerStoreComics....here I come...

I was one. Hope you enjoy your breakfast.

It looks "ok" but not feeling the base

The base is my favorite part; I will probably pick this up way down the road, but only if I can get it for a great deal.

i don't think it's that bad either, but that's the problem right there, it's just not that great either.

I think this sums up my feelings perfectly; it isn't bad, but it doesn't jump out at me as a must have either. With Sideshow's trend of high ES lately, I have no problem being very patient on this one.

Probably although the Yellow Daredevil would look out of place since they never dueled like that. He was already in red by their first match up...did he ever fight him in the armored suit? That'd be an interesting and different exclusive...

i believe people are becoming more demanding with each piece that ss releases, and it's getting hard to please the people now with such great pieces previously released.
also with alot of collectors space is becoming an issue, and if this piece isn't better than another that they already have then it's going to get a pass from most.

Word!!!!

That be 100% accurate says me.

:gun

No disappointment for me tonight because I just scored a SIM for $545.00 shipped, MIB on the bay.

I was upset last week when I lost out at $622.00 on a bidding war (I bid $620.00) but now i'm happy that I lost that one!

Back