Daredevil VS Punisher Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not everyone, I find it very well done Dave, with a very few minor gripes. Maybe we can take Hulk out of the Spider-Man dio and replace him with Green Goblin. :rolleyes:

Better yet, lets take Spider-Man out of the Hulk dio and replace him with Abomination :D

Better yet lets just get a Spider-man vs Green Goblin and a Hulk vs Abomination Dios offered already. :lol

I think the dio is cool looking. You can almost imagine them both running up the pile of bricks and meeting at the top at full speed.

Only problem I see is that DD looks very Sideshow in his "real life" style and the Punisher almost looks Bowen in his "comicy" style.

I think the dio is cool looking. You can almost imagine them both running up the pile of bricks and meeting at the top at full speed.

Only problem I see is that DD looks very Sideshow in his "real life" style and the Punisher almost looks Bowen in his "comicy" style.

Ever see Charlie Brown Christmas? Lucy is diagnosing Charlie Browns Fear?

Fear of Everything? THATS IT!

In an overly confusing way I am saying that I knew something was off, but couldnt put my finger on it....and...THATS IT!

I wonder what the EX will be?... Or if this even gets a EX. Yellow DD just wouldn't work with this piece, IMO. Armored DD, more likly.

The more I look at it I really like it. And the price is right in line with the other dios.

re punisher vs dd: i think the faces look "off". just something about it. the environment looks cool though! i will have to take a pass on this one.

exactly
It shouldve been realistic punisher max vs realistic DD!

Aside from Frank getting owned, the only thing I don't like about this dio is that fact the he doesn't have matching gloves & boots. I would take either white or black, but they should match like they do in books.

Not enough of a gripe to put me off buying it though, and I'm sure it would be really easy to paint the boots black if I wanted to. Oh yeah, the more I look at this one, the more I like it!

I wonder what the EX will be?... Or if this even gets a EX. Yellow DD just wouldn't work with this piece, IMO. Armored DD, more likly.

This one doesn't get an EX. Unless they decide to come out with a yellow Daredevil repaint down the road a few months.

The Yellow DD would have to be a switcheroo piece because the costuming in its essence is too different for a simple repaint. The lines of the differing costume where the red meets the yellow, the large D instead of the smaller chest Ds....that might be why the exclusive wasn't offered at ordering because the Yellow version isn't done yet.

I hope there is no EX.

It's so not necessary to have one for EVERY statue. It would be much more special if it was just a once in a while thing IMO.

The Thor vs Loki didn't have an EX. I don't anticipate that this one would need any either. I like it. If retailers sell it for cheaper dwn the line, I may go that route. Frank's pose looks dynamic enough, although I pictured him to have more guns on him. DD's pose is dynamic as well. At first glance I thought the nunchuk cord was long, but then I recall in the movie/comics that the cord can grow long (how else could DD latch onto something while he's moving from roof to roof). I'm glad too that neither looks like any actor. It would be nice to put this alongside a working Marvel comic book that captures this pose, or close to it, with the costumes they're sporting.

Back