Daredevil VS Punisher Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a mint Punisher PF (regular version) for $140 shipped 2 months ago.

That was before the newest movie came out though. I'm sure that has brought some more interested in the Punisher recently. I know it did for me.

While i'm generaly pleased for you......for me...it's

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

No kidding! I want to get a PF Punisher now too!

That was before the newest movie came out though. I'm sure that has brought some more interested in the Punisher recently. I know it did for me.

No kidding! I want to get a PF Punisher now too!

The movie so did it for me as well!

I don't care if it made only 8 cents on the dollar for its box office gross (which is all it did, shame really), I totally LOVED that movie and it made me even buy the Directors Cut of Punisher 2004 (was awesome as well but still 2nd when compared to WZ), it made me go and buy the 4 Max HC's (which are as awesome as they claim) AND now it made me want to buy the P-PF.

I so hope that they recoup their money on the DVD sales, that movie and its filmakers and actors did a bang up job.

TDK was good

Iron Man was good

Punisher: Warzone was FUN!

We went from a DIO to Punisher PF....LOL

The movie so did it for me as well!

I don't care if it made only 8 cents on the dollar for its box office gross (which is all it did, shame really), I totally LOVED that movie and it made me even buy the Directors Cut of Punisher 2004 (was awesome as well but still 2nd when compared to WZ), it made me go and buy the 4 Max HC's (which are as awesome as they claim) AND now it made me want to buy the P-PF.

I so hope that they recoup their money on the DVD sales, that movie and its filmakers and actors did a bang up job.

TDK was good

Iron Man was good

Punisher: Warzone was FUN!

We went from a DIO to Punisher PF....LOL

Although I haven't seen the extended cut, I'm 99% sure, if I remember right, there is an Iraq/Kuwait opening right? Lots of the Sideshow staff are in that.

Although I haven't seen the extended cut, I'm 99% sure, if I remember right, there is an Iraq/Kuwait opening right? Lots of the Sideshow staff are in that.

Yup, but it's more of an old style animation scene (static images). It's pretty cool though, and does add to the movie. Too bad the movie itself wasn't all that great :lol

Yup, but it's more of an old style animation scene (static images). It's pretty cool though, and does add to the movie. Too bad the movie itself wasn't all that great :lol

I thougnt the animation was cool, could've been a little better though.

Regarding the movie, I really didn't like it the first time therefore I blew it off for a good while.

I bought the Extended and what a huge difference it made, I liked the added story dimensions with his friend.

As the years passed, I have now come to actually enjoy the 2004 Punisher movie, it's rather entertaining and something my wife and I have watched a few times now. The action is decent enough, the humor isn't corny and his family getting wiped out is rather disturbing (yup, i'm a dad).

I always thought I wouldn't own 2 Marvel movies (modern), The 2004 Punisher and Elektra (yes, I own the Ghost Rider movie, shoot me).

I'm now down to Elektra and I will NEVER own or even watch that crap!

Now, make no mistake about it.

Punisher:Warzone is indeed a better and more of what a Punisher movie should be. It is "THE" PUNISHER movie, nuff said!

YAY for Punisher fans, not so YAY for Lionsgate and Lexi Alexander.

Like I said before, it's a shame, that movie kicked serious ass!

Last edited:
I really liked her in the DD movie, and the Directors Cut wasn't all bad. Say NO to drugs and say NO to Elektra movie. I failed to mention that I also don't own Blade 2 and 3. Thinking about getting those 2 though.

Ah heck, what do we have to lose other than time, money and our lives. Here are my Favorite Modern Marvel Movies (# 1 being the best) while we wait for more Dio information.

1. Punisher: Warzone (Yup, I went there)
2. Spiderman 2 Extended Edition
3. Spiderman 1
4. Iron Man
5. Hulk, Ang Lee
6. Blade 1
7. The Incredible Hulk
8. The Punisher 2004 Extended Edition
9. Daredevil Extended Edition
10. X-Men 2
11. The Fantastic Four Extended Edition
12. X-Men 1
13. X-Men 3
14. The Fantastic Four, ROTSS
15. Blade 2
16. Ghost Rider
17. Blade 3

Then Elektra since I won't watch that.

Let me know yours.

I really liked her in the DD movie, and the Directors Cut wasn't all bad. Say NO to drugs and say NO to Elektra movie. I failed to mention that I also don't own Blade 2 and 3. Thinking about getting those 2 though.

Ah heck, what do we have to lose other than time, money and our lives. Here are my Favorite Modern Marvel Movies (# 1 being the best) while we wait for more Dio information.

1. Iron Man
2. The Incredible Hulk

I have fixed your list for you. I know you made a mistake, so you don't have to thank me. :D

I have fixed your list for you. I know you made a mistake, so you don't have to thank me. :D

LOL

why thank you kind sir.

No doubt that IM is a good movie and also FUN but it kinda fell apart at the end for me (well, except the end end...that was cool no doubt).

But it's still FUN and that is what's missing in movies today..FUN.

With Warzone, I was actually yelling "NO WAY!" and "WO!" while waving my arm in the air.

I kept asking myself, "Are they really going to go there?!?" And went it did, big time for me.

I was having FUN with that movie. I actually had more FUN and interacted more with P-WZ than I did with IM and TDK.

For real. P-WZ had much better "action" than TDK. Yeah the Joker was awesome, yeah he played him really good. Yeah the story was good although I bought Dent turning bad about as much as I did Anakin in Revenge of the Stiff....errr...Sith. Plus what was up with that stupid half suit he was wearing. Did Nolan really have to go that far. Wasn't the face good enough? For me it was, no need for that silly half suit.

Don't get me wrong, a list is just a list and most of those movies have something excellent to offer its fans. For instance, the new Hulk movie, great sonic cannon scene. Great fun with him throwing the boulder at Thor!

All of P-WZ was FUN in that manner but in its own universe of course.

We all have our own list of what we took from them.

Now, I can't wait for the integration that Marvel is finally doing.

Now that should be FUN!

I never said that P-WZ would remain at the top forever.

Last edited:
I have yet to see WZ since it's not yet released in theaters here.
I'm not sure if it ever will. :huh Quite pissed off, since I was really looking forward to seeing it.

I guess I'll have to wait 'till it comes out on BR and DVD.

I have yet to see WZ since it's not yet released in theaters here.
I'm not sure if it ever will. :huh Quite pissed off, since I was really looking forward to seeing it.

I guess I'll have to wait 'till it comes out on BR and DVD.

No doubt, Hoth is very far away.

Well, one good thing came out of P-WZ being the least profitable modern Marvel movie.

It should be out on BR-DVD by tomorrow!

LOL!!

And i'll be there to freaking own it.

YOU WILL LOVE IT, I SO PROMISE YOU!

And this is coming from someone who wasn't a Punisher fan in the comics or movies. I just never wanted to like him.

Not anymore.

I dig what he's about and coming from.

I now have a 4 month old son, I can now pretty much "feel" this character's anguish on what it would be like.

That has now changed after this movie!

Plus the action was awesome.

Did I mention that it was a FUN movie!

Don't forget that word when you finally get to watch it around 2030.

:p

No doubt, Hoth is very far away.

Well, one good thing came out of P-WZ being the least profitable modern Marvel movie.

It should be out on BR-DVD by tomorrow!

LOL!!

And i'll be there to freaking own it.

YOU WILL LOVE IT, I SO PROMISE YOU!

And this is coming from someone who wasn't a Punisher fan in the comics or movies. I just never wanted to like him.

Not anymore.

I dig what he's about and coming from.

I now have a 4 month old son, I can now pretty much "feel" this character's anguish on what it would be like.

That has now changed after this movie!

Yeah, I really enjoyed the other Punisher movie (the one from a few years ago) and I'm sure I'll enjoy this.

Just sucks I won't be able to see it now. :(

They're probably planning it right now.

I'm sure we'll see it next year... but I have been wrong before.

I'm hoping to see it as the next Marvel PF announcement.

I know Mike pointed out that they announce (on average) 4 PFs a year. So in order for SS to divide the announcements up evenly throughout the year, should we see an unveiling within the first month of 2009? Then again, we did just have the Abomination PF announcement, but still....

Back