Daredevil VS Punisher Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The SS Punisher pulls off the Ennis Punisher look perfectly and it is a great PF with lots of goodies; I had it for awhile but traded it like an idiot. :banghead:duh:banghead

There was also a 12 issue Punisher series that Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon did reintroducing Punisher and the 37 issue Punisher Marvel Knights (also by Ennis) right before MAX; it isn't as violent as MAX, but still a great read; everything from crossdressing cyborgs to cannibals who live in a mountain of corpses under Times Square. Issues 33-36 were funny as hell as Punisher repeatedly outsmarts Spiderman, Wolverine, and Daredevil. Even if you don't pick up the Marvel Knights series, you should pick up these issues just for the story. :joy

I collected the MAX series for forty issues or so, and I really liked the military-world affairs perspective and the Barracuda run was perfect, but the MAX series was too sadistic for me. :eek:

012.jpg

Nice..

Can't way for my Max HC's to arrive...

Sadistic is what I'm looking for when reading something called "The Punisher"

I was kinda digging the Reg.

Anyone know where I can see pics of both in this forum of when he arrived.

Good ole SquiderM3 doesn't own him from what I could see, shame too because he is the end all be all of PICS.

Good choice, that is the version i prefer. the classic skull is what Bradstreet used for the MAX covers. I don't have pictures of my stuff, someday i will get around to it and share all my crap.

chapter 2099 you should have bought the reg dude :lol

In what issue did the punisher fights with wolverine and shot him in the face and you see Logans skull for all the issue....??? that was a good one....Also wasnt the Hulk ever in the Marvel Knight Punisher serie once?

Good choice, that is the version i prefer. the classic skull is what Bradstreet used for the MAX covers. I don't have pictures of my stuff, someday i will get around to it and share all my crap.

chapter 2099 you should have bought the reg dude :lol

I know, I know....:lol Everyone really enjoys the "classic" Punisher look, but I really like what Bradstreet brought to the table and how he took Punisher to a new level. But nothing again the Regular version.....Just own one of the two! :rock

I know, I know....:lol Everyone really enjoys the "classic" Punisher look, but I really like what Bradstreet brought to the table and how he took Punisher to a new level. But nothing again the Regular version.....Just own one of the two! :rock

Classic or Brad, something about his legs and ankle positioning with the way he's leaning back plus his waist and legs being way to skinny and the way those ammunition bags look way to big on his waist....something bugs me.

Yet my urge is to buy him.

I need pics of him within a collecton.

Last edited:
Everyone really enjoys the "classic" Punisher look...

I know I will be in the minority here, but I like his white gloved & boots look.

In what issue did the punisher fights with wolverine and shot him in the face and you see Logans skull for all the issue....??? that was a good one....Also wasnt the Hulk ever in the Marvel Knight Punisher serie once?

Those were both in the Marvel Knights run; Punisher and Logan team up to take down a midget mafia. Punisher shoots Logan in the face during their initial fight...and at the end drives over Logan with a steam press so Logan won't chase him. The Hulk was in issue 37 (I reread 33-37 last night :D ), the Punisher kidnaps a kidnapped Banner and then turns him into the Hulk so he can escape SM, Logan, and DD. :lol

Most of the time when a character is represented in Dio form it follows up with a PF. So this might mean we'll get a DareDevil PF soon. Still waiting for my Blade PF. :D

Just when I was about to not get another dio, SideShow announces this. We'll see...

Buy it dude read em all. Garth is the best Punisher scribe ever. I heard Jason Aaron "The Other Side" and "Scalped" (if you have not read these...DO) is set to write Punisher. He should be a good fit for it.

Ordered. Thanks.:cool:

Most of the time when a character is represented in Dio form it follows up with a PF. So this might mean we'll get a DareDevil PF soon. Still waiting for my Blade PF. :D

Just when I was about to not get another dio, SideShow announces this. We'll see...

Blade PF would also be cool and a DD as well.

come to think of it i would love a Punisher PF, but Steve Dillion's version.

:drool

Classic or Brad, something about his legs and ankle positioning with the way he's leaning back plus his waist and legs being way to skinny and the way those ammunition bags look way to big on his waist....something bugs me.

Yet my urge is to buy him.

I need pics of him within a collecton.

You don't know me but trust me. If you are a fan of Bradstreet's real world Punisher design you will love it. I have had this piece for about 3 years now and it never gets old. Go with the classic skull on his shirt.

Last edited:
You don't know me but trust me. If you are a fan of Bradstreet's real world Punisher design you will love it. I have had this piece for about 3 years now and it never gets old. Go with the classic skull on his shirt.

Hmmm...

I'm going to start shopping for one tonight.

Not as easy to find as the other PF's for some bizarre reason.

Well as a Daredevil fan I may very well be passing on this. I am sure most DD fans would have bought a DD v Bullseye. Already people on numerous boards are saying just that.

Yes, but now you have both DD fans and Punisher fans that will buy it.

Hmmm...

I'm going to start shopping for one tonight.

Not as easy to find as the other PF's for some bizarre reason.

Yeah, oddly enough, these are becoming VERY hard to find. I can't explain it though.

I'm not saying you can't find them at all, but it just seems like the #s available have diminished.

I noticed that today.

Man, no one has pictures of him within their collection, i'm dying to see what he looks like in a group or on a shelf.

Help me Punisher fans...

I'll take a pic of my Ex for you. Give me a little bit.

Back