Daredevil VS Punisher Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone think this piece is more iconic than the WWH SS Dio?

I would say this piece is way more iconic since these two guys have had this rivalry/relationship for a long time, and have fought it out many times through the years.

The WWH dio is going to be a cooler statue IMO, but isn't as iconic.

I'm getting both :D

I honestly don't know too much about the Punisher/Daredevil rivalry. And on the other hand, I've read Planet Hulk and World War Hulk.

So by default, I have to say that the Planet Hulk Dio. is more iconic. HOWEVER, that doesn't really mean much since I'm not too familiar with the other rivalry. I have a feeling that in the long run (and had I been further educated about the two showdowns), I'd go with DD and Punisher. :rock

I'm just thinking this because DD and Pun are not variants of the original comic heroes (even though if they r not tru rivalries), and more mainstream than WWH and Silver Savage, don't get me wrong I've read a few of those comics and I find them interesting in all but I guess I'm more into the original stories...

I remember Dusty mentioned something along the lines that no P.O. would be available on New Years because of the holiday.

You're right, this is what Dusty said about the holidays :duff

In respect to those collectors who will be traveling over the Christmas and New Year holidays, we won't be Pre-Ordering any new product from now until the January 8th newsletter (and if there will be any Priority Pre-Orders scheduled, they won't be scheduled until after the 8th - but I'm not sayin' nuthin' more about that, you'll just have to watch our December 25th and January 1st Newsletters to see if there will be a PPO soon... and what it will (or will not) be for... :confused::D

There WILL be newsletters on the Thursday holidays though... so that those of you who want to avoid your relatives will have an excuse :lol Previews and some fun content in each, including a really cool Year in Review timeline written by the Freaks Father, Dave Stephan, and you can vote in the Best of 2008 polls as well, which will be posted December 25th I believe! And then a podcast is planned for December 30th, and more fun stuff for January 1st, etc. So there will be plenty to do on our site even without Pre-Orders :)

Oh yeah, and the big reveal on December 25th of course :naughty

x :peace

I remember Dusty mentioned something along the lines that no P.O. would be available on New Years because of the holiday.

I think the NL stated as such, no PO for the next 2 weeks too? I don't think the EX will be Y DD right away. If this dio bombs, then you probably will see it.

I am just curious though, who has DD faced, both in his Yellow and Armored suit?

The PPO for the Sandtrooper will be on the 9th and it looks like the DD/Punisher Dio will be orderable in the NL on the 8th.

wow, possible PO for this tonight and not a comment on this thread in almost three days. and it's stuck at the bottom of the second page, almost made it to third page news.

definately shouldn't be a large es for this one.

Back