Daredevil VS Punisher Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol

GREAT CHOICE

Grazie..

I'm searching the bay for a P-PF and I just saw 2 Green hulk PF's for 1,300 and 1,500..

in this economy...

INSANE!!!

I paid 600 minus 180 cashback live for a total of 420 plus 80 shipping = grand total 500 for a mint one just in October.

1,500 for a Green Hulk, that's more or the same as Dooms that are on there as well.

WOW!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I realize these aren't the best pics in the world, but I think you'll get the same "effect." All around, a very nice PF from Sideshow (as usual.)

Grazie..

I'm searching the bay for a P-PF and I just saw 2 Green hulk PF's for 1,300 and 1,500..

in this economy...

INSANE!!!

I paid 600 minus 180 cashback live for a total of 420 plus 80 shipping = grand total 500 for a mint one just in October.

1,500 for a Green Hulk, that's more or the same as Dooms that are on there as well.

WOW!

500 bucks not as crazy because of the demand for em but those other prices are just RETARDED.

Last edited:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I realize these aren't the best pics in the world, but I think you'll get the same "effect." All around, a very nice PF from Sideshow (as usual.)

Whomever or wherever you are, thank you very much for adding those pics, much appreciated and it did the job.

I still hate his skinny legs, ugly pants and awkward rear leg position BUT the rest is fine (although he looks a tad bit like Bela Lugosi...or maybe not) AND it's not enough for me not to get him. When I have the urge, I usually follow thru with satisfied results and i'm in a Punisher high right now,

I just found one, only one, on the bay from someone in NY (where i'm from) and it's an auction starting at 299.

I just asked them if they can change it to a BIN so that I can get it over with.

If you're a Ennis/Dillon Punisher fan, you need this one in your collection:

punisher1.jpg

punisher3.jpg

punisher5.jpg

I've seen this one before.

He does look awesome.

Who makes this one and how much are they.

Sheesh, i'm trying to stick to only PF's but now that the P-DD Dio has been announced and this Punisher you posted, i'm starting to get the jitters that i'm going to break my PF pledge.

Ughh, edit time. I think i'll save my money for the P-PF and the new Dio instead of this guy, although he sure is cool looking.

And thank you for posting the pics.

Whomever or wherever you are, thank you very much for adding those pics, much appreciated and it did the job.

I still hate his skinny legs, ugly pants and awkward rear leg position BUT the rest is fine (although he looks a tad bit like Bela Lugosi...or maybe not) AND it's not enough for me not to get him. When I have the urge, I usually follow thru with satisfied results and i'm in a Punisher high right now,

I just found one, only one, on the bay from someone in NY (where i'm from) and it's an auction starting at 299.

I just asked them if they can change it to a BIN so that I can get it over with.

No problem. I'm glad I could help. :rock Like I said, I know my pics are the best, but hopefully they gave you the angles you were looking for. Whichever version you end up with, congrats and welcome to the club. :cool: You won't be disappointed.

I've seen this one before.

He does look awesome.

Who makes this one and how much are they.

Sheesh, i'm trying to stick to only PF's but now that the P-DD Dio has been announced and this Punisher you posted, i'm starting to get the jitters that i'm going to break my PF pledge.

Ughh, edit time. I think i'll save my money for the P-PF and the new Dio instead of this guy, although he sure is cool looking.

And thank you for posting the pics.

That's the Bowen Designs first full size Punisher statue. Long sold out from Bowen, but he goes for around $100 to $150 on ebay. They made a second one based on his first appearance in Amazing Spider Man #129 as well.

Amen to that...

I'm very excited for this Dio and I promised myself only PF's.

I also promised myself no Cheesecake tonight and guess what i'm eating.

Wise words. I got in WAY over my head when I first started collecting Sideshow and now, I buy PFs ONLY and sold the rest.

No problem. I'm glad I could help. :rock Like I said, I know my pics are the best, but hopefully they gave you the angles you were looking for. Whichever version you end up with, congrats and welcome to the club. :cool: You won't be disappointed.

Thank you.

Yeah, i'm new to all this.

I only (only..lol) own a Thor, Cap, Hulk and Thing PF plus the Wolverine Comiquette...ohh..and a Takara Batman (lol).

That's it.

Want to grow my Marvel collection and The Punisher PF is next on my hit list (pun intended) but i'm also in need of an IM and one day the Doom.

I love this stuff and I love what this forum has to offer thanks to people like you.

Good stuff indeed.

That's the Bowen Designs first full size Punisher statue. Long sold out from Bowen, but he goes for around $100 to $150 on ebay. They made a second one based on his first appearance in Amazing Spider Man #129 as well.

Thank you for the info.

I have to go and take a peek on the bay now...

sheesh....yeah....thanks...I guess....LOL

I really don't have enough interest in either character to justify pre-ordering this or even a Daredevil PF for that matter. Even from a flipping perspective, Sideshow's prices and recent trend of huge edition sizes makes pre-ordering pieces that I don't consider a 'must' seem pretty pointless.

Congrats to those who have been waiting on more Daredevil, but I've got a feeling that a PF or comiquette isn't going to come for a while... just a feeling though :monkey3

I got a mint Punisher PF (regular version) for $140 shipped 2 months ago.

Back