Daredevil VS Punisher Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I so don't like Punisher, especially those white addidas socks...er...boots...

DD looks cool though, cool for his fans.

Oh well, nothing beats Hulk vs Spiderman in my book.

My money will still be focused on PF's and Comiquette's.

Man,

of ALL the cool poses they could've done with Punisher and we get that!

Boooooooo

Looks like he's about to kick a soccer ball.

Actually, they look like they're both playing freaking soccer!

This doesnt do much for me big marvel fan but punisher doesnt look high end to me... stinks cause i wanted to buy some marvel sideshow tonight, grats to those who like it

First Marvel that I haven't placed on pre-order immediately. I think I'm passing on this one.

Wow...starting out the New Year pre-order is...hmmm...weak

ES....1250 prediction since it has 2 Limit per customer. They need to make money on this

Should have been Bullseye. Maybe Sideshow will start to listen to people who know what will work.

Dynamic sculpt but fails to convince me its a must own.

Should have been Bullseye. Maybe Sideshow will start to listen to people who know what will work.

Dynamic sculpt but fails to convince me its a must own.

Dynamic yes, especially DD and Punisher's coat.

But MAN OH MAN does Punisher look horrible.

The more I look at it, the worse it gets.

Wow...starting out the New Year pre-order is...hmmm...weak

ES....1250 prediction since it has 2 Limit per customer. They need to make money on this

2 per customer means that this is the regular, usually if there is an ex. version it's the one that goes up for sale first.

so then i guess there's no ex. for this dio. poor retailers are going to get hung with alot of these imo.

something on the lower 1/2 of punisher doesn't look right to me. almost looks like it could be a womens lower body.

Back