Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this little mock up I did really shows the potential of how good this unfinished sculpt can look with some paint:

mockupyy6.jpg

Real fast.. not much detail but you get the drift. When people actually add in all the detail, etc. on the finished sculpt.. I think this will surpass all the other Heath Ledger/Joker sculpts I've seen thus far. Great work Chris!!!

Very impressed. Count me in! I've sent payment to both of you guys for the stern headsculpt and paint work. Please confirm by adding me to the paid list. Thanks! Can't wait to see the final product.

Payment received, and i've put down how you want him painted as well, thank you :)
Jose! payment received buddy, I got you covered my man.

Devil, thats an awesome mock up, Its gonna look spectacular painted :banana

PM Sent!!!

Pm received with picture, got you down for how you want him to look also.

Most common looks i would suggest are
1. Joker's Mob intro (pencil trick)
2. Interrogation scene
3. Final scene- similar to Mob intro
4. Nurse version, looks a little cleaner than the Mob and final scene

What do you guys think, is that a good choice? Besides whatever picture you send me, i'll just go on that.

Pm received with picture, got you down for how you want him to look also.

Most common looks i would suggest are
1. Joker's Mob intro (pencil trick)
2. Interrogation scene
3. Final scene- similar to Mob intro
4. Nurse version, looks a little cleaner than the Mob and final scene

What do you guys think, is that a good choice? Besides whatever picture you send me, i'll just go on that.

Good call Kuato. My choices as well. I think they are the most iconic within the movie. Best allotment overall. Can't wait to see your versions on Chris's heads! :rock

Good call Kuato. My choices as well. I think they are the most iconic within the movie. Best allotment overall. Can't wait to see your versions on Chris's heads! :rock

Thanks Les, So many different subtle changes in his makeup between a few of those, i wish i had a high res photo of his face on each and every one of those scenes, unfortunately i only have 3 of those in a high res.

Chris

Chris,

You'll definitely want to spend some quality time looking at the images on the site Buttmunch recommended earlier in the thread. I just saw a bunch of really good/creepy/different Joker images. I saw more toward page 5 and up, but I've only gotten through page 10 of 22 (as of now) and there's plenty of great references there.

https://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=269430

Last edited:
Chris,

You'll definitely want to spend some quality time looking at the images on the site Buttmunch recommended earlier in the thread. I just saw a bunch of really good/creepy/different Joker images. I saw more toward page 5 and up, but I've only gotten through page 10 of 22 (as of now) and there's plenty of great references there.

https://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=269430

Oh i definately had that one added to my favorites a while back, its a great reference place, I've even used it to match up Bales skin tone. :). Although there aren't really any solid pics yet of Joker in his final scene, I found a great Nurse Joker reference though

So, PLEASE don't anyone stay up and loose sleep, but I'm trying to have Bruce up tonight or tomorrow morning. Then joker 1 with new hair.

In a perfect world, I'd have both ready for molds tomorrow night or Sunday. :D:D:D

So, PLEASE don't anyone stay up and loose sleep, but I'm trying to have Bruce up tonight or tomorrow morning. Then joker 1 with new hair.

In a perfect world, I'd have both ready for molds tomorrow night or Sunday. :D:D:D
Hey Chris Thanx for the update. :DCan't wait to see

Very cool ... can't wait!!! I'll be checking back often to see the greatness that are these sculpts! No pressure after that statement ... :banghead

Woohoo. Thanks for the update Chris. Can't wait to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back