Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK!!!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Bruce Wayne.....

I tried to give him that billionaire playboy devil-may-care, cavalier look. Slightest hint of a grin.

I'm pretty happy with where he is already. Unless someone can point out some glaring problems (which there may be!) I'd like to go to cleanup and finalizing/texturing.

Please take a good look and render some opinions. Shall I continue or are changes needed?

Thanks!

IMG_0673.JPG

IMG_0674.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

IMG_0676.JPG

IMG_0677.JPG

IMG_0678.JPG

I'm digging it! :chew I like that normal look. A couple of other sculpts out there have a really intense look. I kind of prefer the lack of facial expressions ... if you call 'stern' or 'intense' facial expressions. This is the Bruce Wayne when he's got the multiple girls on his arms.

Way to go, Chris! Excellent, excellent work. :cool:

Looks great Chris and I would like to thank you and Kuato for doing these for all of us, it is very much appreciated. The only thing I see that can use a little bit of adjustment is the eye brows. They look a little bit bushy then they should be. Maye just thin them out a little bit, either than that it looks great. Now how about the Joker V.1 sculpt, when can we see the final product??:joy:joy:joy:joy

I like it! Although I will admit I was hoping that we'd get a smiling Wayne since all other versions were serious or neutral.

I Love that expression Chris, I was hoping you'd do something like that, a hint of a cocky smile is definately a change :)

That looks great Chris! He is only missing that mole-thing on the right side of his nose, but other than that, I think it looks perfect!

That looks great Chris! He is only missing that mole-thing on the right side of his nose, but other than that, I think it looks perfect!

You are correct, sir! I meant to pop that on there before photos, but it slipped my mind. I'll get it on there as I clean up. He has a smaller one on his neck as well. Some images of him seem to have these Photoshopped out...

Working on Joker 1 hair tonight.

that joker head looks pretty good, i wouldnt mind getting ahold of one of those....or two. :) especailly at the board price

that joker head looks pretty good, i wouldnt mind getting ahold of one of those....or two. :) especailly at the board price

I'll try to have some final photos (or close to final) up by tomorrow morning. As soon as I get these guys finalized, hopefully tomorrow, I'm going to molding. I'll make the mod on Joker 1 to make Joker 2 at that point.

The discount price will be wrapping up shortly, so anyone who wants to jump on board should do so soon.

And if those marked as tentative could start thinking about if they want to commit, I would appreciate it. I'd like to get an idea of just how much casting I'm going to be doing!

Payment from those who are committed (and haven't already paid) would be appreciated as well as we get to molding and casting.

Finally, anyone interested in Alfred, Harvey Dent/ 2-Face, and Lucious Fox, I'll be starting a thread shortly to get those going! So, keep a eye open.

Finally, anyone interested in Alfred, Harvey Dent/ 2-Face, and Lucious Fox, I'll be starting a thread shortly to get those going! So, keep a eye open.

Definitely let us know in this thread when you start the other thread. I'm onboard for all three of those heads, too! :banana

Again, you're a great artist Chris! Thanks to yourself and Chris (Kuato) for making this possible. Then again, I'm probably taking this whole "Batman Thing" (as my wife would refer to it) too the extent with an entire collection coming soon. I think I smell a Gordon coming as well. :monkey5

Chris,

Please upgrade me to the Set of Bale/Wayne and Ledger/Joker (Straight Stern Look) group. Thanks.

Will get the payment to you in 24H.

-vader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back