Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey chris, i know kuato said i was already on his list at #5 but i don't seem to be on the list on the front page (for paint work). just want to make sure everything is set for this awesome set of custom heads. these really are beauties.

hey chris, i know kuato said i was already on his list at #5 but i don't seem to be on the list on the front page (for paint work). just want to make sure everything is set for this awesome set of custom heads. these really are beauties.
My Fault! I'll fix it, sorry.

Could everyone check their status on the first page, please, and let me know if anything needs to change.

Thanks!

You will remain #5 buddy, no worries :)
My apologies to Calvarenga, I hadn't looked at the 1st page, i've got you on there now :)

Chris- I can't wait my man!:banana

the customisers on the freaks board never cease to amaze me. they all do amazing work and every single one of them is a total dude. if i could paint like you guys, every one of my posts would look like this:

dnfnjewoqnhfjioje3fでえdhhじぇhdじぇでfへjfrhjdfjejeffelfkfdlkllfksdfl34kpf34fujfndc

this would be due to the massive size of my head, my inability to balance it, and it flopping on to the keyboard everytime i tried to type something. you guys ROCK!!! keep on keeping on.

If you could make my two Jokers fit on short Hot Toys neck that would be great. I don't have one yet so I can't give you a measurement on that.

You will remain #5 buddy, no worries :)
My apologies to Calvarenga, I hadn't looked at the 1st page, i've got you on there now :)

Chris- I can't wait my man!:banana

That's fine bro, did get confused about that for a minute, but it's all good. This is just amazing and I also PM you with the paint look I would like to go with. Thanks Again!!!:banana:banana:banana

Another mock up on this one for fun. This is going to be so much fun to paint.
The hair is a little to foo foo in this one :rolleyes::lol
jokerrawrex0.jpg

Chris, any idea when you will be posting up the licking lips version?:monkey5

As many here know, I am doing a set of my own Joker heads, due out in late August, most of which are paid for already, but if any of you give me the shot at it, I too can paint up some of these by Chris also for whoever doesn't get Kuato to do so.
Just an offer.

Can't wait to see them Chris. Especially this most discussed licking one. Sounds too cool! Very interested to see these.

Les, how would we engage you to paint the heads we get from Chris? Is it the same price and process ... want to make sure you get the shipping fee and all if that's the plan.

Thanks for offering and thanks for your consideration. :joy

Les, how would we engage you to paint the heads we get from Chris? Is it the same price and process ... want to make sure you get the shipping fee and all if that's the plan.

Thanks for offering and thanks for your consideration. :joy

Contact me after you get an unpainted head from Chris (or have it shipped directly to me for shipping to you after painting) and contact me about my price for painting it. I'll be here, ready and waiting. Would love to paint some up for anyone that asks.

:chew

Payment sent for a Joker sculpt and paint job!

Awesome job guys!!

Payment received Justin :), just pm me or specify how you'd like the paint apps to look on your Joker or send me a pic or just tell me from what scene :)

I am going to eat my hat. I posted another thread with pics of a headsculpt I thought was the best Ledger Joker I have ever seen. I am taking that back. Chris, you are nailing the hell out of this one. I can't wait to see how you finish this one off. If the finishing touches are of the same quality as this last sneak peek, you will have created the best looking Joker headsculpt. That IS Ledger.

Very impressed. Count me in! I've sent payment to both of you guys for the stern headsculpt and paint work. Please confirm by adding me to the paid list. Thanks! Can't wait to see the final product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back