Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice improvements Chris. Really love how this is coming along. You really took the notes and reference photos to heart. So glad i have one on order...

STUNNING.... Chris you nailed it, the mouth is perfect... Hell, the shapes of the face and the lines... everything.. Awesome job, bro. Cannot wait to add this to my collection of Joker heads. :rock

And you can count me in if you do an Alfred head. :D

:lol
So, you're signed up for my "many faces of Bea Arthur" collection? Cool. :D

Uhhhh, probably should have stated something like "the TDK collection" I guess, huh?! Nothing against Bea Arthur, but I think I'll pass :nono ... though I am SURE it's a wonderful rendition.

I thought I would do a quick craptacular mock up with makeup to see how it would look ;)
craptacularph5.jpg

I can definitely see Ledger in there. Chris you did a really good job with the constructive criticisms, and brought out a really nice likeness from it. I was not here much last week so I did not get a chance to comment on the first progress pic. Anyways, I am really ecstatic to see the hair and final details come into place!

Last edited:
spoongirl: thanks for posting that colorized mock-up. Chris did mention he'll be adding more flaring of the hair and the wisps of hair down his face. Any chance you can update the mock-up to include those? Thanks. :)

spoongirl: thanks for posting that colorized mock-up. Chris did mention he'll be adding more flaring of the hair and the wisps of hair down his face. Any chance you can update the mock-up to include those? Thanks. :)
Ok but it's messy..hehe
I am not for for sure how Chris is going to attack it.. anywho
craptaculariu1.jpg

Thanks spoongirl :)

I have poor bladder control and now I really can't wait for Chris' final product.

Very nice!

Holey moley, I'm too old for all-nighters.:horror:horror:horror Used to be easier when I was in college.....OK so that was 20 years ago!

Ignore the hair. The hair is just a placeholder. Repeat: ignore the hair! It will get expanded messed up and tendrils will come into the face.

Take a look at these. After comparing photos to reference, I see a few minor tweaks, little smoothing, few wrinkles, but I think it's pretty much there....Let me know if you think otherwise!

I've textured the skin up a bit to help you visualize the final look.

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

IMG_0599.JPG

IMG_0600.JPG

You really nailed the scars this time. Perfect! Now I'm going to have problems figuring out how I want him painted!

Chris, that is unbelievable, i can't wait to get my grimy mits on that head and paint up the first one for show :).
Here is a continued recent list of Paintwork order
Number 8-UTtoyfan
Number 9-J-Wild
Number [email protected], i received a payment from this email address, but with no reference to Freaks member name, please pm me as soon as you see this :)
Also, those of you who haven't specified wht kind of look you'd like (messy,semi messy,clean) please just pm me or email me with how you'd like your Joker to look, or better yet send me a pic.

Chris, that is unbelievable, i can't wait to get my grimy mits on that head and paint up the first one for show :).
Here is a continued recent list of Paintwork order
Number 8-UTtoyfan
Number 9-J-Wild
Number [email protected], i received a payment from this email address, but with no reference to Freaks member name, please pm me as soon as you see this :)
Also, those of you who haven't specified wht kind of look you'd like (messy,semi messy,clean) please just pm me or email me with how you'd like your Joker to look, or better yet send me a pic.
Hey Chris,

Glad you like him! As soon as I pop the first cast out it'll be on its way to you.

Take a look at the paint list on post #1. calverenga is signed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back